Edit Avatar / Profile Picture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Avatar / Profile Picture

Hi, i'm new here and I am not seeing any option on my profile that would allow me to upload a profile picture or avatar. I currently have the default grey silhouette person and I can't figure out how to change that. Am I missing something? I see that the site is undergoing some server and design transformations. If that has something to do with my lack of being able to change my profile pic, than no big deal. I just want to make sure that I am not missing something... Thanks

Welcome to the forum Computer_Dude618. I tried to go back in to see what I did to get my avatar up there and I can't see what link I went to in order to add it now????? Hopefully admin will be around soon to guide you through it.

"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
      Welcome to the forum Computer_Dude618. I tried to go back in to see what I did to get my avatar up there and I can't see what link I went to in order to add it now????? Hopefully admin will be around soon to guide you through it.
      Cool, thanks for the reply. I thought I was loosing my mind or something and just not able to find it.

Comment

If you're on a PC or laptop, click on your username in the top right corner and then click 'My Profile'.

On the profile page if you hover your cursor over your avatar image a little box pops up with 'Edit Avatar'. If you're having problems uploading one check that it meets the size requirements.

I'm not sure if the process is the same for a phone/tablet.
        Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by whatshappeningreg View Post
          If you're on a PC or laptop, click on your username in the top right corner and then click 'My Profile'.

On the profile page if you hover your cursor over your avatar image a little box pops up with 'Edit Avatar'. If you're having problems uploading one check that it meets the size requirements.

I'm not sure if the process is the same for a phone/tablet.
          That did it. I didn't see that option last time. Either it wasn't there, or I was having a serious attention problem. Either way, thank you!

Comment

Sorry I didn't get to you sooner mate, it's been a crazy week.

Thanks Phases for trying to get my attention on this though
            PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
            For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
            Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
            There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
            Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
            You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

No problemo, Dude
              "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

I hovered over the image area and it gave me no options....

Comment

Originally posted by JayBreezy View Post
                  I hovered over the image area and it gave me no options....
                  It might be related to your post count Jay.

Keep using the forum and try again once your post count is up a bit. I think most of the options open up at around 10 posts.
                  Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Working...
                  X