X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do I contact?

Hello all,

Your unfriendly neighbourhood moderator with some more friendly advice on general forum stuff:

If you have a question, a complaint against someone, or just need to get in touch with the staff for any reason, you can send us a PM.

For issues only an administrator can handle, i.e. someone with the access to the internal workings of the forum software, sending naked photos:

The Sage
    Kuky
    Jared
    kuju
    OvershareDude

For anything else, especially if related to specific sub-fora:

Rammstein39 (Mirror Mirror, Creative Corner)
    Automorphism (Flirtation Location, The Game)
    Tootsie Pop (The Game, The Long Haul)
    Deidre (Down in the Dumps)
    moonangel (The Sex Shop)
    water nymph (The Long Haul)
    Prism (Friends and Family, Media Mayhem)
    Gezus (General Discussion)

Of course, if you feel more comfortable with any particular staff member, feel free to PM him or her and we will help and/or represent you in further discussion with the staff.
    Last edited by Oversharedude; October 9th, 2012, 07:34 PM.

Re: Who do I contact?

I also moderate the Sex Shop, and the Nurse's Office....
    29/female/Toronto
    I'm so cool I've got my OWN SMILEY!!

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

Comment

You moderate the sex shop? What about the forum though?
      PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
      For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
      Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
      There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
      Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
      You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

I feel like there's a joke in there somewhere, but my sleep deprived, staying-up-all-night brain cannot find it.
        29/female/Toronto

Comment

re-reading it myself... my girlfriends frequent words spring to mind...

"You're not as funny as you think you are"
          For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

Comment

The system doesn't allow one to even private message administrators until "some small number of posts" has been reached. I have a topic I would like to discuss with an administrator but have no way to contact them. It's not a problem but I would just rather not post it here. If an admin could email me or Skype me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Comment

Administrators generally do not discuss issues that could be posted in the general forums privately with members. Post as an alias, keep names out of your post and you should be safe. Or you could contribute to the forums for a bit, help some others out, and then PM one of the moderators and see if they're willing to give you private advice. (heads up, I don't) I believe it's only about 5-10 posts before you can PM. This is to prevent spammers from private messaging our members with their spam. Most spam bots won't post first.
              29/female/Toronto

Comment

Hi, i would like to remove my thread. I've only posted just one thread and i found it too revealing of the details. Hope administrator can remove it for me. Sorry for the incoveniences caused. First time here and didnt realise we cannot delete our own threads on ourselves.
                Last edited by Qwertyabc; August 30th, 2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Hi Qwerty, we actually have a no-delete policy outlined in the registration terms and conditions. Basically, deleting threads at the request of thread starters would cause other people's thoughtful advice to be deleted, which is unfair to those people, and unfair to those who come after you who might learn something from the situation.
                  %0|%0

Comment

Think before you post.

No, but seriously... I think there would have to be a really good reason to delete info, like really personal stuff being posted. But I agree it's frustrating if you can't delete your accounts. Been wanting Wikipedia to delete me for ages now. Lol.

Comment

If you're posting really personal stuff, that's your own fault for not thinking about your anonymity on a public forum.

The rule stands.

This list is a bit out of date anyway. Thread closed, it's not really a place for discussion anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X