Is it possible he did?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible he did?

Ok so gay male here....I was with my partner at a gay party the other night...first time i ever saw him drunk. I had to watch over a friend of ours who couldnt be left alone she was to far gone..my partner dissaperd on me for a while during all this...he got so drunk while he was gone he cant remember the night....when he did come back he had lipstick all over his face...this point i know he made out with someone...i honestly can get past that and i can probally get past what i think he may have done....when we left he had to be carried to the car and passed out drunk. When i was carrying him inside he threw up on the car port floor....all i saw was the blue shots he had been drinking...and white goo that looked like cum excuse my language...the next day the white substance i spoke of had turned yellow...i have seen male ejaculate do that before. there was about 2 hrs in between his short dissaperance to the time he threw up...is it possible thats what i saw in his vile...please be honest with me it wont make be leave him as i understand what its like to be so drunk you dont remember anything or have control over yourself...

I have no idea whether your boyfriend puked up cum or not. My guess is that a bit of cum mixed in with a gut full of alcohol would not be visible upon vomiting. But I am by no means an expert in cumsick analysis. Perhaps you should call in CSI (cumsick investigators)

Have you asked him about any of this?

Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

If you're in a committed relationship why do you worry? I'm sorry - I've never been that drunk myself before (never really had the opportunity due to bad reactions to alcohol in general). I also have never dated anyone seriously who couldn't control their alcohol consumption to that level especially on a night out together. My ex was a chronic alcoholic but never quite embarrassed himself like that in public. Don't you think it's a bit irresponsible in general and unattractive?

Comment

Could be anything. I don't think cum is out of the question. Sounds like terribly dangerous behavior. I think drinking to the point where anything could've happened is the true concern here. Please consider seeking support for alcohol abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Nineveh View Post
          Could be anything. I don't think cum is out of the question. Sounds like terribly dangerous behavior. I think drinking to the point where anything could've happened is the true concern here. Please consider seeking support for alcohol abuse.
          Why does the op need support for alcohol abuse because he saw his partner drunk for the first time ever???

OP, you are jumping to conclusions.

Is your partner bi? Or were there males with lipstick on?

Comment

Working...
          X