lesbian question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesbian question

I'm a lesbian and i have a girlfriend. My girlfriend had a many bf's before and even husband but i dont mind about past very much. So the thing is she had a IUD(protection from pregnancy) before cause of previous relationship before. and it has been wearing off not too long ago. She said it has giving her side effects like bleeding a little time to time but i didnt really wanted to talk about stuff cause im a total lesbian and not into that pregnancy stuff and today she just said she getting it done again??? i asked why she said she went out and drank alcohol recently and she's afraid that anything could happen to her she dont know the future. (she has rape history maybe) "i get passed out fast im doing it to protect myself why dont you understand??) she said. I got angry honestly then why dont every girl in the planet is getting IUD done? if you cant control yourself dont f***ng drink. It is like she's preparing herself or trying or already cheatting on me? i dont know really. I already told her to go on her way i find it really ridicilous. I dont mind about past stuff but my gf is protecting herself from pregnancy and i am unable to get her pregnant.

what should i do??

Comment

definitely a red flag. i believe your girlfriend is bisexual and keeping her options open for other male encounters. her comment "anything could happen.." certainly leads me to believe she wants to be prepared for romance with guys in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by quin99 View Post
        what should i do??
        What should you do?

Well, didn't you say you broke up with her? (or that she should go on her way) which was the right thing to do since she obviously as plans to be with a guy and doesn't want to have any unplanned pregnancies.

Nothing left to do...
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

IUDs do have negative effects for a substantial number of women but unfortunately the side effects aren't felt for some time after it's placed inside the body. I think she should be protecting her overall health and ability to function (without pain every day or side effects) before protecting herself against pregnancy or her drunken inclinations, frankly. Regarding your relationship I'm sensing that the both of you have other problems and this break out is a symptom.... not the actual problem/s between you both. Do you fight a lot and does she always give you cause to doubt her integrity?

Comment

I known her for a quite a few years and i know she hasn't been really "good girl". I know that she used date or had sex with many guys but after she had gone to another country for 1 year and i thought she has really became more mature and different person that's why we started dating otherwise i wouldn't even think about getting relationship with her. Anyways i told her that her previous IUD is getting her side effects so why are u doing it again? she said that her mom is worried she would get pregnant(her mom doesnt know about us) she's just afraid that no one's gonna be there for her in a difficult times. If that things are going to happen to her she would have no one but to blame herself??? thats what exactly she said. I heard it from somebody else but i think she had raped or somebody used her while she was passed out.(quite a few years ago) but is it possible that now she's afraid of possible rape and getting that IUD? she keeps confronting me that she's not trying to sleep with somebody to have IUD she' just afraid of things. I havent talked to her today but if she really had done it i'm going to block her from everything and from my life. Is it right thing to do that assuming she's going to cheat me and break up with her even it is not yet happened? Thank you

Comment

Btw things were going great until we talk about this stuff she said that she really loves me and misses me all the time( i'm away for only a little while). i was happy until then she suddenly says oh im going to the doctor tomorrow for a IUD. like it is a no big deal. After i freaked out she was just like why are u making it a big deal? like somethings actually going to happen it is just about IF something happens to me. I know that it stupid to even ask this but i need someone's advice

Comment

Originally posted by quin99 View Post
                "i get passed out fast im doing it to protect myself why don't you understand?'' she said.
                Load of bullshit.

If you are worried about being raped after you've passed out drunk, then you eliminate the drinking and the passing out. You don't stick an IUD in to protect from pregnancy after the rape.

I believe she was keeping her options open to go out and get some dick, so you did the right thing. Nothing left to do as Phases pointed out.
                Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

yes i know it is bullshit. needed to hear that. Someone deep inside me trying a way to let her stay. But she's a damn bullshit. I guess she is the same girl i knew few years ago. Didnt change

Comment

Working...
                  X