Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carnation's "I accidentally deleted the 'What do you find attractive' thread" thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnation's "I accidentally deleted the 'What do you find attractive' thread" thread

So while deleting a spam comment from the old thread I *accidentally* deleted the whole thing.

So here, name your favorite traits in a mate, physical or not.

And yes, Foh, you can make it sexual. Mod's rule. *Hits gavel*

-red hair
    -blue eyes (mmmmm)
    -freckles (MMMMMM)
    -a great smile and laugh. Seriously I could die when a guy has a good laugh.
    -long hair
    -I like a dad bod. Don't want a chiseled from stone look, but a little extra fat to cuddle with is muy guapo.

(Wait... I just described my husband. Hubba hubba.)
    "I believe in Christ as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
    -C.S. Lewis

"Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
    -C.S. Lewis

i am filipina girl so like blonde white caucasian men. everyone knows asian boys have tiny spouts and i like big ones in me. i usually select mates based on size, appearance, personality and financial conditions. i tend to sleep with men much older than me like 15-20 years my senior. caucasian guys last much longer before going soft. i like long love sessions. they also treat me very special and brag about my appearance to their friends. i am top heavy.

Comment

A normal-looking person in general. Moral character is of tantamount importance to me. Must be respectful, mentally stable, kind, considerate, unselfish, a very decent human being and honorable type. Those are the traits which are enduring.
      "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

I guess there's a difference between traits I find sexually attractive and things I find attractive in general. The latter will decide whether someone qualifies as a long-term partner or not.

A good amount of self confidence (not to be confused with arrogance) gets me drooling over a guy. Combine that with fair intelligence (not intellectual snobby-ness), good sociale skills and an attitude of knowing what he wants and going after it ... well that's how babies are made I suppose. Physical traits like height, weight, race etc. have never played much part with me. I do prefer older men though. Nothing spectacular, just 5-15 years older than me generally. Don't know if there's a science behind it, but older men tend to be less hasty in the bedroom. They can be more giving and seem to enjoy the journey rather than racing to the finish line lol.

In the past I've found myself falling for the bad boy types, the ones Hollywood tells us we can transorm into loving, caring men if we're patient and shower them with love and affection. *Spoiler, doesn't work!
        I've changed my wicked ways and am now going for the more caring, nurturing type, and what a difference it's been
        You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Oooooo I can make it sexual?
          I've changed from the bad boy type to the caring nurturing type.

There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Originally posted by foh4k View Post
            Oooooo I can make it sexual?
            I've changed from the bad boy type to the caring nurturing type.

This made me lol
            You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Working...
            X