No announcement yet.

Height

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah all the cool ppl are 6'2''! MY best friend is, i feel small next to him. Will Smith is lol. Plus u can get greast muscle definition when ure 6'2'' I'm only a messly 6'!

Comment

why so tall... MEASLY 6', huh? Haha... that must make me a midget or summat (you're the only other person I've met who uses that word!). So you don't think you're toned enough cuz you're lacking two inches? Ee... craziness~
      Honourable Mention to Best Forum Couple!
      I miss you and I need you and now I wonder...
      If I could fall into the sky do you think time would pass me by?

Cuz you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could juss see you...
      If I could juss hold you... tonight
      <span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Dragoness Awards: Honourable Mention Nicest/Sweetest, Best Newbie, Most Obsessive, Biggest Spammer</span>

Comment

how tall r u?

no what i meant was, i dont like to look completely bulked up - skinny, but musclar (ideally like will smith in independance day )
        but when ure taller, u can have more strength with the same definition, coz obviously eg ure arms are longer, if ya get what i mean

Comment

i'm 5ft9 or 10, i'd like to be 5ft7 'cos then i could get away with wearing high heels. when wearing high heels now, i feel like everyone is looking at me.

it's weird 'cos all through primary school i was the tallest, and it's only now, in yr11 (just doing my gcse's) that everyone is catching up. it's really cool 'cos all the lads i know are taller than me!! woohooo! i hate being the tallest

i like guys that are either the same height as me or a few inches taller but i don't mind that much.

kerrie
          --x--

www.faceparty.com/_ice_faerie_ - visit me!

Comment

so how can i grow another 2 inches then? i really wanna!

Comment

Try using the rack.

seriously now, if you're a guy, you've probably still some growing to do. Me, I've been stuck at 4'11" since the seventh grade. So I don't wanna hear your complaining about how you're not tall enough or can't grow. :P
              "Sometimes a cliché is all I've got: Time heals all wounds—time and, of course, [...] other people. Did you know that every ounce of another woman's saliva that you swallow [...] shaves a week off the healing process? It's a true and totally scientific fact. I distinctly remember reading it in the Science section of the New York Times this morning."
              -Dan Savage

"The fact is, finding someone to love requires thick skin, an open heart, nerves of steel, and an assload of luck."
              -Dategirl

Comment

i was never tall, but maybe cause my back got screwed up during weight training back in highschool. Realisitically I should be 5'9" but I am only a measly 5'7 1/2"...to to tall, not to short, but for me I wish I were a little bit taller, I wish I were a baller

Comment

well i'd hopr the guy would be taller since i'm only 5' but if i was taller i don't think it owuld matter either my b/f is 6'1 and it's not a problem.
                  " Love is different than you think. It&#39;s never in a song or on a TV screen. Love is harder than a word said at the right time and everything is alright. Love is different than you think" Caedmons Call
                  "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we cannot see" Hebrews 11:1
                  formerly grrr8614

Comment

Working...
                  X