Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How could improve my look?

Hi there,
    I was wondering what I could do to improve my appearance. I've been dating this girl for about 8 months and she never compliments me anymore. I was wondering what i could do to make her notice me again.

Re: How could improve my look?

do you really need the ego boost?

I don't see anything wrong with you
    PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
    For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
    Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
    There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
    Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
    You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

There is you exact problem...you are clingy. I don't compliment my other half all the time and don't now unless she deserves or earns it. She knows I love her, I don't have to big her up all the time.

What you have to remember is that you have to act like you don't want a womans attention if you want to get it. Posting on here because she doesnt 'compliment me' anymore is what whiny he-bitches do. If you REALLY want to get her attention shave all your hair off (including your head)!
      "The power in a relationship lies with whoever cares less"

Comment

Originally posted by Welshie View Post
        There is you exact problem...you are clingy. I don't compliment my other half all the time and don't now unless she deserves or earns it. She knows I love her, I don't have to big her up all the time.

What you have to remember is that you have to act like you don't want a womans attention if you want to get it. Posting on here because she doesnt 'compliment me' anymore is what whiny he-bitches do. If you REALLY want to get her attention shave all your hair off (including your head)!
        I catch myself being clingy sometimes, but doesn't everyone? I feel complimenting a your "other half" is a huge part of being in a relationship. Not all the time of course but it nice to know your still stand out in their eyes. You can say you love her but that doesn't mean you have to still find her attractive.

"What you have to remember is that you have to act like you don't want a womans attention if you want to get it."
        I hate this but I understand what your saying. I don't like playing this game. I feel like sometimes I do this too often and it just seems to make things worse. But then again every relationship is different.

Lol cutting off my hair would be a drastic negative effect. She loves my hair. In about a year though i'll be joining the airforce so that charm will be gone.

"Posting on here because she doesnt 'compliment me' anymore is what whiny he-bitches do."
        Yea your right, I'm an insecure he-bitch. Lol. I'm just looking for some answers to help me find a way to catch her attention before she gets bored of me.

Thank you for your response.

Comment

You've only been together for eight months. If she's about to start being bored with the way you look you've got a problem on your hands, but the problem isn't that you haven't changed your style up enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
            You've only been together for eight months. If she's about to start being bored with the way you look you've got a problem on your hands, but the problem isn't that you haven't changed your style up enough.
            Okay, thanks so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyy View Post
              "What you have to remember is that you have to act like you don't want a womans attention if you want to get it."
              I hate this but I understand what your saying. I don't like playing this game. I feel like sometimes I do this too often and it just seems to make things worse. But then again every relationship is different.

"Posting on here because she doesnt 'compliment me' anymore is what whiny he-bitches do."
              Yea your right, I'm an insecure he-bitch. Lol. I'm just looking for some answers to help me find a way to catch her attention before she gets bored of me.

Thank you for your response.
              No problem.

What i'll say though is there is no 'game'..its simply being who you are and loving who you are and the rest will follow. Women want a powerful MAN, one who has his own life and his high regard for his own opinion. Its not about playing a game, its simply being content with who you are and not fighting for another's attention or affection I'm sure you're a cool guy and if she is getting bored with you and making you jump through hoops to keep her interested, is she worth being with?

If she gets bored of you, fuck her its her loss. I guarantee you there is someone out there who will totally dig you.

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
              Exactly, if she's bored after 8 months, what about 8 years? You'd have to get plastic surgery by the sounds of it to keep her attention.

I also noticed you said you are joineing the Forces...so whats going to happen then when you have periods apart?!
              "The power in a relationship lies with whoever cares less"

Comment

Jesus, you guys can't even tell nothing about her from those pictures. Kinda' rough on her I think. Like the masks though. Sexy. Her friend looks pretty stoned though. Bet that ain't her first brew that night.

Got a secret for you bro but lets keep it to us guys cus' we don't want them to know why we look so good. Here goes: devote a separate room in your place for exercising. Put exercise equipment, a sound system, and a beautiful oriental rug for floor exercises in it and nothing else. Then devote your life to health and fitness. Nothing big-time, just to stay fit. Don't worry about doin' it for the women or anybody else, just do it for you and the wonderful feeling you get feeling healthy and looking good and stick to it.

Build it and they will come.

Comment

It could be that your look is just fine but that your girlfriend has become used to the way you are and that is why she doesn't compliment you.

Have you thought of consulting someone about what type of clothes suit you best and bring out the very best in you? Sometimes just changing a tiny thing can make a huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post

*laughing here*
                    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
                    X