Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: insecurities ruining my life

Originally posted by guitarguy0103 View Post
    I personally love small boobs and most of my friends prefer them too. When was the last time you saw a runway model with big boobs?

You're focusing way too much on your top. Guys need the 'whole package' with their women...friendship, conversation, support, intimacy and soul mate.

I'm sure you have other ASSets you can promote......
    hahahah ASSets

Comment

i guess i do, just hurts to feel like you don't match up to overwhelming majority of female population in that department.

Comment

This is going to be kind of tongue in cheek here, but what if you have kids first. Your breasts would swell and you could really decide if you liked yourself with bigger breasts... although I would recommend that you get this self image thing sorted before you have kids, if you even want to!

Think about it this way - some women don't even *have* breasts. Breast cancer survivors sometimes lose one and keep the other. How do you reckon they feel? Can you compare yourself to that state in the boob department? Do they jiggle at all? Can you do other things to enhance your look so YOU feel beautiful?

There's always the classic wonderbra, which should give you confidence when out and about. No one else would care, and you shouldn't care what anyone thinks about your boobs, but there's something to be said for *feeling* like a hot mama.

There are other things as well. There are creams, pills. If you are on an estrogen pill, your breasts may get bigger anyway. Try to do some real research and see what you think.

Last thing I'll try to understand. Are you worried that your husband doesn't find you sexy or is it more that YOU don't feel hot?

.... I'm small upstairs too. I gained weight and now have something resembling boobs, but they're still barely a B. When I was thin, and they were almost non-existant, I felt SO great because they were so perky! I loved not having to wear a bra in dresses! (may sound strange... but yeah, small breasted women can get away with some awesome stuff in fashion!)
        "Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity" ~ Edwin Hubbel Chapin

Comment

im already on the pill.. it does make it better, but i still feel like its not enough. i kinda feel like its both. he's not into sex as much as i am, and no matter how much he says its not about me or my body, im going to feel like it is. being constantly rejected doesn't help your self image. i also myself have low confidence to begin with, so it's both really. im barely a b as well, like 32b. if you can find a naked pic of rachel evan wood, thats how i look.

Comment

if you can find a naked pic of rachel evan wood, thats how i look.

If you covert whatever my missus is to US, she's a 10A in Australian sizes.... yummy
            Last edited by Oversharedude; March 4th, 2012, 07:06 AM.
            PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
            For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
            Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
            There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
            Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
            You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

And I must say....

Hot...
              For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

Comment

ahahaha good good

Comment

Yeh turns out Marilyn Manson took some pics of her and put them on the net. Now the net has them.

She also did full frontal (brief bit of muff) for some kinda movie... dunno the name, wasn't really reading the text.

Comment

Originally posted by need help View Post
                    im already on the pill.. it does make it better, but i still feel like its not enough. i kinda feel like its both. he's not into sex as much as i am, and no matter how much he says its not about me or my body, im going to feel like it is. being constantly rejected doesn't help your self image. i also myself have low confidence to begin with, so it's both really. im barely a b as well, like 32b. if you can find a naked pic of rachel evan wood, thats how i look.
                    Well... since you have a boyfriend who DOES want you, why can't you just focus on that instead of freaking out about past rejections? I mean.... fuck. I've been turned down because I'm not Christian. That's THEIR problem, and not mine.

Boobs aren't really the problem here. It's like you're looking for reasons to feel like shit about yourself. People rejected you in the past? Fuck, who hasn't been rejected?

It's time for you to stop feeding your low confidence. If you continue to feel sorry for yourself about something so irrational, you'll end up losing your boyfriend - and it'll have had NOTHING to do with your tits. Fake tits won't make you more confident. YOU make you more confident.

Also, Evan Rachel Wood is SO hot naked!
                    "Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity" ~ Edwin Hubbel Chapin

Comment

he's actually not just my boyfriend, we're married. he's also the only guy i've been with, so the rejection part is about him not wanting sex as much as i do. i get turned down almost 95% of the times i initiate. that kinda messed me up, because when we first met, i was very sexual and kinky, but just the way he is, made me more reserved and actually insecure about myself. I don't blame him, it's my problem, but i think it would be different if he was a little more into it than he is. also, i was pretty f'ed up while growing up, my childhood was complete utter hell, so i think that contributes to my overall feeling of being scared of rejection/loss, it's just been with me ever since i remember myself, some things just set it free and let it resurface.

Comment

I say get over yourself. Big boobs that are fake, that your husband has said he doesn't want you tot get, will do nothing to help you with the residual affects of your crappy childhood.

You get turned down by your boyfriend when you initiate sex and it's not because you have small breasts. It's because the two of you are taking one another for granted and subsequently, you have lost the "edge" to your relationship that was there in the beginning. Boobs have nothing to do with that. Nadda, Ziltch.

http://books.google.ca/books/about/I...UC&redir_esc=y

With all due respect: Do some reading (there are tons of books about rejection (and rejection in childhood) that may help you with your sense of self-worth. Get over your issues and you'll not care what size your boobs happen to be.

Further: You're 20. Wait until you have children before putting plactic sacs filled with saline in your chest to erroniously garner your selfworth. My boobs grew from a 34B to a 38C after the birth of my daughter and they've stayed the same ever since. They're real and they look real and most importantly, they feel real.

Why not take the money you'd have used for fakeness and invest it in the gym and work with a professional trainer to tone your body naturally and more importantly to get you out of your own head and into something more productive to garner you confidence and self-esteem?
                        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Or put pictures of your boobs up and let us be the judge

j/k

Oh, also
                          Originally posted by OP
                          but he might just be saying that to be nice.
                          He married you didn't he? He loves you doesn't he? Shows you in little ways?
                          I think I'm with phases, until you can "get over yourself" (to put it nicely, but the issue is your own) I don't think you'll get past it.

Please don't get the boob job. Small boobs are beautiful to some of us guys, you've found one of us and put a ring on it.

Comment

need help, here is another thread you should read...

http://www.relationship-forums.com/s...254#post364254

His fiance got fake boobs and he hates it.

Stay who you are.

Comment

Hi "need help." I support whatever you decide to do. I hope the best for you, and it sounds like your main concern is how you feel about yourself. Whatever you decide, I hope you can feel happy about who you are.

Comment

Um. Okay it appears I have to be the devil's advocate but if you *DO* decide that its too much to take and want to do something about it, a boob job is really not the terrible tragedy everyone here seems to think it is. Just don't go crazy and install canteloupes there, get a decent surgeon, it will be fine. But you really should make sure your husband is fine with it first I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X