No announcement yet.

beauty regimes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really depends on your lifestyle and how your skin reacts to whichever routine. I do not recommend turning yourself into a guinea pig, though. There are standards for skin care routines. Cleansers must be used before you go to bed because they tend to remove the protective oil from your face, making your face vulnerable to germs. Cleansers must not be used in the morning before you go out of the house because it makes you prone to getting pimples and other skin infection due to having your facial skin fully exposed.

Moisturizers must be used after each time you wash your face. Because washing your face removes natural moisture from your face, making it dry, vulnerable to germs, and prone to creating wrinkles when you smile or frown. You can use moisturizers on both day and night.

Scrubs are generally used once a week. If you have dry skin, you must use it twice a week. I use my scrub every four days.

Under eye creams are extremely important because the skin around your eyes are sensitive and age quickly. If not taken proper care of, the skin around your eyes can sag and wrinkle easily and make you look older than your actual age. The skin around the eyes can also get infected, giving way to gross eyelid infections. You must take good care of the skin around your eyes.

But just like I said, it really depends on your lifestyle and your skin. I don't use any product when I'm removing my acne scars. My skin is acne-prone, but I have found a way to prevent the acne. Still, life is not perfect and the germs sometimes find a way to sneak through. After each bout of acne, I use All Purpose Hydroquinone Cream to remove the scars that the acne has left behind. I read on LinkedIn that hydroquinone can be fatal when used with other drugs. Moisturizers and scrubs may not be drugs, but to be safe, I stay away from them when I have APH cream on. I return to them only after 2 weeks later, because the cream removes my scars within 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by kellytreloar View Post
      It really depends on your lifestyle and how your skin reacts to whichever routine. I do not recommend turning yourself into a guinea pig, though. There are standards for skin care routines. Cleansers must be used before you go to bed because they tend to remove the protective oil from your face, making your face vulnerable to germs. Cleansers must not be used in the morning before you go out of the house because it makes you prone to getting pimples and other skin infection due to having your facial skin fully exposed.

Moisturizers must be used after each time you wash your face. Because washing your face removes natural moisture from your face, making it dry, vulnerable to germs, and prone to creating wrinkles when you smile or frown. You can use moisturizers on both day and night.

Scrubs are generally used once a week. If you have dry skin, you must use it twice a week. I use my scrub every four days.

Under eye creams are extremely important because the skin around your eyes are sensitive and age quickly. If not taken proper care of, the skin around your eyes can sag and wrinkle easily and make you look older than your actual age. The skin around the eyes can also get infected, giving way to gross eyelid infections. You must take good care of the skin around your eyes.

But just like I said, it really depends on your lifestyle and your skin. I don't use any product when I'm removing my acne scars. My skin is acne-prone, but I have found a way to prevent the acne. Still, life is not perfect and the germs sometimes find a way to sneak through. After each bout of acne, I use All Purpose Hydroquinone Cream to remove the scars that the acne has left behind. I read on LinkedIn that hydroquinone can be fatal when used with other drugs. Moisturizers and scrubs may not be drugs, but to be safe, I stay away from them when I have APH cream on. I return to them only after 2 weeks later, because the cream removes my scars within 2 weeks.
      Hi Kelly, welcome to the forum.
      You might want to check the dates of the posts you reply on. This one has been inactive since 2011.
      Happens to a bunch of people

Comment

Maybe it is worth reviving?
        I had no idea there were ways to get rid of acne scars. I'm a wash and go gal and don't wear any make up. The misuse of beauty products seems to contribute to acne.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla View Post

Hi Kelly, welcome to the forum.
          You might want to check the dates of the posts you reply on. This one has been inactive since 2011.
          Happens to a bunch of people
          Exactly.
          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Hi Ayla, happy to be here and thank you.
            Omg You're right! It's older than my laptop lol I totally appreciate your help. I'm new here.

Comment

Working...
            X