This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A warning about this forum

A reminder to all our members and guests that no member of this forum is a trained doctor and no assumptions should be made that any information given out is accurate and correct. We do our best to keep things educated, and if we know a response to be incorrect, we remedy the situation. But take any advice given here with a grain of salt, and it's always best to consult your health care practitioner or a medical clinic.

The same goes for fitness advice, though certainly on a lesser level. Remember to do things within your ability and stamina.

Ah you mean I can't claim that Condoms reduce fertility, and the Birth Control Causes Cancer.

Well how am I supposed to push my pro-Christian Agenda. Curse you and your desire to be educated. CURSE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
    I can't break the rule, cause every man is some women's fool

I don't know what love is baby, but I think I must have it bad

Every decision in life must be made with both your heart and your mind. If one is left out, or overshadowed by the other, this will lead to true radicalism, and often irrational choices.

P.S. If you ever feel that for some reason I've wronged you, or maybe you would like to just generally chat, feel free to just drop me a instant message, or send a PM if I'm not logged on. You'll find I enjoy conversation with all walks of life, and on every subject imaginable. As long as you're willing to handle it like an adult, feel free to hold a conversation anytime. I particularly like debating.

Comment

Originally posted by toychoke@Jun 30 2005, 03:35 AM
      Birth Control Causes Cancer.
      That's why you're supposed to drink Diet Coke... aspartame fights cancer! guh!

Comment

Re: A warning about this forum

I'm trying to lose a few pounds to get healthy does anyone have any advice?

Comment

Re: A warning about this forum

Closing thread. Please create it outside of this, to stay on topic.
          %0|%0

Comment

Working...
          X