Members: 15,604
Threads: 38,408
Online: 28

Newest Member: xxcherrypoopxx

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Chase

Notices

The Chase Places, People, Roses... everything involved in the dating game, as well as including that First Kiss and more! New home of FLIRTATION LOCATION and THE GAME

Unread December 6th, 2005, 11:44 PM   #1
Rammstein39
Part of a redneck agenda!

Rammstein39 is a splendid one to beholdRammstein39 is a splendid one to beholdRammstein39 is a splendid one to beholdRammstein39 is a splendid one to beholdRammstein39 is a splendid one to beholdRammstein39 is a splendid one to beholdRammstein39 is a splendid one to behold
Default When does it become creepy/stalking?

I have met this guy who i think its awesome, cute and interesting. I really wanna get to know him a little better and all. I talked to him and told him i liked his band because I saw their website. I asked him for his screen name because i had a question about a group we are in together, but he had another group member IM me with the answer.

I added him as a friend on myspace, and his screen name is on there. Should I messege him or would that be weird? I dont want to seem like all of a sudden I have all this information on this kid, but I just want to get to know him and see if he is date-able. Would he think Im a stalker if I did this? I wanna keep talking to him because we only have one more class together, so its not like I can talk to him much. Should I just wait and see if I can talk to him more in person before IMing, or just go for it? Guys, would you be flattered or weirded out?
Rammstein39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread December 7th, 2005, 01:47 AM   #2
KaBar
Flirtatious

KaBar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When does it become creepy/stalking?

Personally I'd keep talking to them in person to get a feel for them. You just can't tell what someone is thinking/feeling over the internet.