Members: 15,330
Threads: 37,869
Online: 73

Newest Member: fire99

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Sex Shop > Gotten Physical

Notices

Gotten Physical Get the joke? Read the stuff here to learn how to really make hot monkey love.

Unread March 15th, 2002, 01:20 PM   #1
only inyour wettestdreams
Flirtatious

only inyour wettestdreams is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok...I posted earlier about me freaking out about a late period(still waiting on it too ), and in many of the replies people were talking about after a girl's first time having sex, her period was usually late. I was j/w, if the amount of times you have sex in a month could make your period late?
I.E: I first had sex in January of this year. When it came time for my period in February, it was late. Then after my February period, we had sex approximately 6-7 times. I was just wondering that if you just started having sex and you have sex many times, would that affect your period in anyway? I was thinking it would, but I'm not too keen on things like this.

Thanks!
Unread March 15th, 2002, 02:38 PM   #2
SoSweetAngel
Cupid

SoSweetAngel has a spectacular aura aboutSoSweetAngel has a spectacular aura aboutSoSweetAngel has a spectacular aura about

No.

Your period might be late if you're paranoid that you're pregnant - because that causes stress, which can delay periods or make you miss one. Having sex won't make ANY difference though...well unless you do get pregnant!

Surviving Forum Apolocalypses Since 2000
Unread March 15th, 2002, 03:02 PM   #3
Tootsie Pop
Staff

Tootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud of

Quote:
No.

Your period might be late if you're paranoid that you're pregnant - because that causes stress, which can delay periods or make you miss one.
Exactly. The stress itself after having sex for the first time is what causes a late period or skipping one. The act of sex itself has nothing to do with it. Have all the sex you want. It wont change your period unless you DO in fact end up pregnant.
Unread March 15th, 2002, 03:58 PM   #4
rcwant2be
Heart Breaker

rcwant2be is on a distinguished road

were your periods very regular before you started having sex, or were they kinda here & there? i'm asking cuz i saw your pic and you look younger. my period didn't regulate til i entered college & even now it still has a little variance, but nothing like when i was younger. i had sex for the first time last summer & it had no effect on my period. i honestly think your biggest problem is how much you are stressing out over it. two worry posts about it already...if you really want peace of mind get birth control. it'll regulate your periods & you won't have to stress about being pregnant either. it'll be a lot better for you as a whole. i'm sure you have a lot better things to do than worry about being pregnant all day.

"I like being able to have a damn good conversation. I'm into mind stimulation. I can stimulate myself in other ways..."~Xtina
Unread March 15th, 2002, 04:07 PM   #5
only inyour wettestdreams
Flirtatious

only inyour wettestdreams is an unknown quantity at this point

Before having sex my periods weren't all that regular. They would range from a 24 day cycle to a 30/31 day cycle. And I'm sure thats all that is goin on with me right now - my cycle still hasn't regulated or whatever. But I still worry because I think "What if?" But this post wasn't really a worry post...I was j/w if sex had any effect on your periods because it kinda made sense to me if it did, but I had never heard about it.
btw---I'm 15.
Unread March 16th, 2002, 03:07 PM   #6
kuju

sex only changs your period if you get pregnant, or if you take birth control to protect yourself. the ACT of sex does NOT changer your period. Unless you're stressing about it.

Unread March 18th, 2002, 09:16 AM   #7
super_chevy2000
St. Valentines

super_chevy2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

My period was very irregular until I started having sex. When I started sex my periods became so much more regulated and cut down on cramps, but I've never had it come late due to sex.
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Courier'><span style='colorurple'>When I look at you my heart skips one beat, but later that beat could mean a lifetime of tears wasted on something I knew I could never have.</span></span></span>