Members: 15,409
Threads: 38,223
Online: 40

Newest Member: R3d

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Sex Shop

Notices

The Sex Shop Everything from masturbation to sex to periods to pregnancy to anything sexually related. We're one hell of a well-rounded forum.

Closed Thread
Unread April 25th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #1
ethanrom

ethanrom is infamous around these partsethanrom is infamous around these partsethanrom is infamous around these partsethanrom is infamous around these parts
Default brother and sister

if they are both of legal age and wear protection so there is no chance of offspring...why is there anything wrong with it? with this "open minded" pro-gay agenda i don't see why a brother and sister can't share their sexual passions.
Unread April 25th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #2
JukeboxHero
Flirtatious

JukeboxHero is on a distinguished road
Default Re: brother and sister

Strictly speaking, if it's consensual, there is nothing wrong with it...in and of itself.

The wrinkles come from genetics. Our genes specifically desire diversity, and with the similarities that we often spot in siblings, plus even things like their pheromones being hardwired to be offensive to our noses, not too mention there are literal shit tons of evidence pointing to the problems that incest create. All of that combine to create a situation which, even when using protection, has a stigma around it. Now, does it deserve that stigma? In my opinion, given the evidence, I'd say yes. Ergo, I'll pass on my relatives.

And, I'm not a mod, but I find very little relevance between an "open-minded" "pro-gay" agenda--and condoning Darwinian mutilation.
Unread April 25th, 2012, 02:22 AM   #3
ethanrom

ethanrom is infamous around these partsethanrom is infamous around these partsethanrom is infamous around these partsethanrom is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeboxHero View Post
Strictly speaking, if it's consensual, there is nothing wrong with it...in and of itself.

The wrinkles come from genetics. Our genes specifically desire diversity, and with the similarities that we often spot in siblings, plus even things like their pheromones being hardwired to be offensive to our noses, not too mention there are literal shit tons of evidence pointing to the problems that incest create. All of that combine to create a situation which, even when using protection, has a stigma around it. Now, does it deserve that stigma? In my opinion, given the evidence, I'd say yes. Ergo, I'll pass on my relatives.

And, I'm not a mod, but I find very little relevance between an "open-minded" "pro-gay" agenda--and condoning Darwinian mutilation.
all i was trying to say is that people use to condemn gays and now they are accepted, just like a brother and sister relationship is now and has always been condemned. as i said if one wears a condom...i don't see a problem, you can't help who you love and who you are attracted to...

Last edited by ethanrom; April 25th, 2012 at 03:41 AM..
Unread April 25th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #4
Panda
Part Time Philosopher

Status: Wondering how it could possibly get better than this
Panda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I can tell you're just looking to pick a fight with someone. I couldn't care less if a brother and sister want to fuck each other with the right protection in place. They should also be prepared for the consequences of doing so. Otherwise, no beef here.
Unread April 25th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #5
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

Status: Happily connected for many years ! Oh, and glad I'm not a Moderator :D
phasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanrom View Post
if they are both of legal age and wear protection so there is no chance of offspring...why is there anything wrong with it? with this "open minded" pro-gay agenda i don't see why a brother and sister can't share their sexual passions.
I'll tell you whats wrong with it. You better make bloody sure that your love lasts a lifetime because if you break up no man or woman will likely ever go near you if they know that you were sexually active with your sibling.

Men and women find it hard enough to even accept that their parnter is still friends (never mind brother/sister) with an ex lover and when an ex is still in the picture (if there are no children) then more times than not the relationship ends due to disrespect to the primary relationship and jealousy of the bond still in place with said ex. How do you think a new partner would ever be able to wrap their head around a simple brother/sister dinner date (for instance) after knowing that you've known each other carnally?
"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!
Unread April 25th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #6
Dagwood
St. Valentines

Dagwood has a reputation beyond reputeDagwood has a reputation beyond reputeDagwood has a reputation beyond reputeDagwood has a reputation beyond reputeDagwood has a reputation beyond reputeDagwood has a reputation beyond reputeDagwood has a reputation beyond reputeDagwood has a reputation beyond reputeDagwood has a reputation beyond reputeDagwood has a reputation beyond reputeDagwood has a reputation beyond repute

Here's my stance summed up.

Doesn't affect me in any way, do as you please. I got enough stuff to deal with than worry about some stranger siblings wanting to get it on. If it makes them happy, sure go ahead.
Unread April 26th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #7
DarkStar
Flirtatious

DarkStar is on a distinguished road

So, does this discussion in some way have anything to do with the OP's current situation or is it all just hypothetical?

OP: Is "a friend of yours" *cough cough* considering getting freaky with his sister?
Unread April 26th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #8
Teag
Flirtatious

Teag is on a distinguished road

Lots of people have a problem with incest.

Also, I like how his name is ethanrom, after the Lost character.
Unread April 26th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #9
OvershareDude
Hates Workdays

OvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll tell you whats wrong with it. You better make bloody sure that your love lasts a lifetime because if you break up no man or woman will likely ever go near you if they know that you were sexually active with your sibling.
This ^^

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)
Unread April 27th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #10
kuju
well-traveled

kuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond repute

what do you do when the condom breaks?

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

Unread April 27th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #11
ethanrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuju View Post
what do you do when the condom breaks?
have her take the morning after pill
Unread April 27th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #12
Feeorin
Flirtatious

Feeorin is a jewel in the roughFeeorin is a jewel in the roughFeeorin is a jewel in the rough

Honestly opening a can of worms. Soon you'll be asking if you can shag your mother/father...

Surely there are millions of other people out there to indulge with? How will your family react when they happen to walk in on ya? Did you stop to think about how hurt they would be? Humiliated?? Or you just concerned about your hormones? Selfish, selfish, selfish! Thats my opinion.

I dont get this world sometimes.
Unread April 27th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #13
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

phasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
have her take the morning after pill

Here's a better solution. Go get yourself a vasectomy and quit putting your sister's physical and emotional health in jeapardy due to hormone dickery and the need to go through an abortion if the fking rubber breaks and you're too stupid to notice.
"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!
Unread April 27th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #14
ethanrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeorin View Post
Honestly opening a can of worms. Soon you'll be asking if you can shag your mother/father...

Surely there are millions of other people out there to indulge with? How will your family react when they happen to walk in on ya? Did you stop to think about how hurt they would be? Humiliated?? Or you just concerned about your hormones? Selfish, selfish, selfish! Thats my opinion.

I dont get this world sometimes.
of course you would go there...just because someone posts a thread about being intimate with their sister in no way shape or form has anything to do with father/mother relations.
Unread April 27th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #15
ethanrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by phasesofthemoon View Post

Here's a better solution. Go get yourself a vasectomy and quit putting your sister's physical and emotional health in jeapardy due to hormone dickery and the need to go through an abortion if the fking rubber breaks and you're too stupid to notice.
your implying that the sister does not want to be intimate...so...how would that cause physical or emotional damage??
Unread April 27th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #16
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

Quote:
your implying that the sister does not want to be intimate...so...how would that cause physical or emotional damage??
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????..
I'm not implying that the sister doesn't want to get intimate. WTF did you get that from my post?

What I'm saying is that the brother should quit being an asshole and he should ENSURE that his seed doesn't make any babies with his sister at all by getting a vasectomy instead of risking her physical and emotional health when she has to have an abortion or dick around with her hormones with the morning after pill.

If you .. er... the brother is serious about the sister and the part about never having children then he should make himself sterile...
Unread April 27th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #17
ethanrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????..
I'm not implying that the sister doesn't want to get intimate. WTF did you get that from my post?

What I'm saying is that the brother should quit being an asshole and he should ENSURE that his seed doesn't make any babies with his sister at all by getting a vasectomy instead of risking her physical and emotional health when she has to have an abortion or dick around with her hormones with the morning after pill.

If you .. er... the brother is serious about the sister and the part about never having children then he should make himself sterile...
now why in the world would he do that?? have you heard of condoms or birth control? other ways to go about it without in other words cutting his balls off so he can't have children in the future...
Unread April 28th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #18
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

Quote:
now why in the world would he do that?? have you heard of condoms or birth control? other ways to go about it without in other words cutting his balls off so he can't have children in the future...
Oh so your trolly truth finaly is dragged out of you... Bro just wants to fuck Sis but without commitment and be able to go out afterward, find a wife once he's ready to procreate and have children with her.

Oh and btw: A vasectomy is different from neutering although in your case, neutering would be preferable.

Porko domingo loco imbesilico

Last edited by phasesofthemoon; April 28th, 2012 at 12:33 AM..
Unread April 28th, 2012, 12:34 AM   #19
Feeorin
Flirtatious

Feeorin is a jewel in the roughFeeorin is a jewel in the roughFeeorin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
of course you would go there...just because someone posts a thread about being intimate with their sister in no way shape or form has anything to do with father/mother relations.
Seriaaas?
Hey, you mentioned pro-gay which has no relation to incest in any way or form. Why not cover all our tracks here and include mother/father relations? Whats your take on shagging your mother???
Unread April 28th, 2012, 01:09 AM   #20
ethanrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeorin View Post
Seriaaas?
Hey, you mentioned pro-gay which has no relation to incest in any way or form. Why not cover all our tracks here and include mother/father relations? Whats your take on shagging your mother???
(with this "open minded" pro-gay agenda i don't see why a brother and sister can't share their sexual passions.)
-can you read? i didn't say it had nothing to do with it, i said with this new "p.c." movement of condoning gays why not also brother and sister... its no more bizarre than a man and another man screwing each other. In-fact a brother and sister having relations is far more acceptable in my opinion. I repeat, why are you bringing up mother and son relations when this is not part of the topic?
Closed Thread