Members: 15,355
Threads: 38,086
Online: 57

Newest Member: themeebs

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Sex Shop

Notices

The Sex Shop Everything from masturbation to sex to periods to pregnancy to anything sexually related. We're one hell of a well-rounded forum.

Unread March 11th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #1
MagicK

MagicK is on a distinguished road
Default What position do women prefer

On top, on the bottom???
MagicK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 11th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #2
Ben91
Casanova

Ben91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to all
Default Re: What position do women prefer

Depends on the female.

/thread

We talked about getting married though, and already had names for our child. Our case is different because we loved each other. Blablabla
Ben91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 11th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #3
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

Status: Happily connected for many years ! Oh, and glad I'm not a Moderator :D
phasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What position do women prefer?
It's a toss up between Defence or Right Wing.

She shoots, she scores *listens to the roar of the crowd*
"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!
phasesofthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 11th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #4
exitstageright
Flirtatious

exitstageright is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicK View Post
On top, on the bottom???
Women have told me that they like being on top. It is very sexy watching a petite to average sized woman riding on top like a cowgirl. YEEHAA!
exitstageright is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 11th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #5
Dasmi
St. Valentines

Dasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben91 View Post
Depends on the female.

/thread

^^^^

Hier kommt die Sonne
Dasmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 12th, 2012, 02:37 AM   #6
francineee

francineee is on a distinguished road

Imo it depends on the guy too.

I usually prefer being on top, but once I was dating a really skinny guy and after a couple of times, I noticed he had this pained look on his face! I asked him why, and he said I was too heavy -.- oh well.
francineee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 12th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #7
Ben91
Casanova

Ben91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by francineee View Post
Imo it depends on the guy too.

I usually prefer being on top, but once I was dating a really skinny guy and after a couple of times, I noticed he had this pained look on his face! I asked him why, and he said I was too heavy -.- oh well.
eckk

We talked about getting married though, and already had names for our child. Our case is different because we loved each other. Blablabla
Ben91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 12th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #8
stasia
Love Machine

stasia is a splendid one to beholdstasia is a splendid one to beholdstasia is a splendid one to beholdstasia is a splendid one to beholdstasia is a splendid one to beholdstasia is a splendid one to beholdstasia is a splendid one to behold

Damn francieen that's crazy

It depends on everything like mood how tall the guy is bunch of stuff
stasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 14th, 2012, 01:56 AM   #9
Surfa
St. Valentines

Surfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicK View Post
On top, on the bottom???
Have you considered the 4,000 other positions available?
Unread March 14th, 2012, 06:44 AM   #10
Carnation
Instant Breakfast

Carnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer the outfield. Easier to catch the high flyers and no pressure for getting the base runners out.

Oh wait, we're not talking about Baseball, huh?

"Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
-C.S. Lewis
Carnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 14th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #11
kuju
well-traveled

kuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond repute

it's sex. it's all ABOUT Baseball!

For pleasure, I orgasm more on top. I also have better stamina, so it lasts longer that way. But I often want to just be pounded, and sex feels different when he's on top. He VERY RARELY is on top, though. It bothers me, honestly. I want him on top SOMEtimes, and he's always, "No You." and I know if I try to argue it, he'll lose hardness and there won't be sex either way. Thing is, HE knows I orgasm more when I'm on top... I don't think he understands that that's not always the point.

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

kuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 26th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #12
flowerlady

flowerlady is on a distinguished road

Every women is different. You have to ask that lady what SHE prefers.
flowerlady is offline   Reply With Quote