Members: 15,313
Threads: 38,040
Online: 47

Newest Member: j32

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Chase

Notices

The Chase Places, People, Roses... everything involved in the dating game, as well as including that First Kiss and more! New home of FLIRTATION LOCATION and THE GAME

Unread January 11th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #1
rpok

rpok is on a distinguished road
Default how to get your ex girlfriend back

me and my ex had been going out for 7 months and only broke up less than a month ago. now me and her are friends but we still treat each other like we are bf and gf. we do it all( cuddling, kissing, and we have slept together a few times.)we go out together, and we even still call each other babe. my problem is that i want to get back to being in a relationship. i am the main person that puts forth the effort to see each other. how should i go about doing this?
rpok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 11th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #2
OvershareDude
Hates Workdays

OvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how to get your ex girlfriend back

How to get your ex back, the definitive guide

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)
OvershareDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 11th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #3
Dasmi
St. Valentines

Dasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how to get your ex girlfriend back

Quote:
Originally Posted by OvershareDude View Post
Niiiiice.

Anyways, if you want her back, why not just ask her? Since you're still doing bf/gf-like things, just flat out ask her. If she says no, stop the cuddling and sleeping together stuff and move on.

Hier kommt die Sonne
Dasmi is offline   Reply With Quote