Members: 15,371
Threads: 38,192
Online: 41

Newest Member: Emmalace

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Sex Shop

Notices

The Sex Shop Everything from masturbation to sex to periods to pregnancy to anything sexually related. We're one hell of a well-rounded forum.

Unread January 10th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #1
seekerloverkeeper

seekerloverkeeper is on a distinguished road
Default my period is late, should i be worried?

i just finished my second packet of pills and its been four days taking the sugar pills and my period still has not come, is this normal? im getting worried.
when i finished my first packet it only took 2 days for my period to come through.
can someone please give me some advice?
seekerloverkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 10th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #2
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

Status: Happily connected for many years ! Oh, and glad I'm not a Moderator :D
phasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: my period is late, should i be worried?

Yes, go to your local pharmacy and buy yourself a pregnancy test. Once you see the results you'll feel much better.

Did you forget to take any of the actual BC pills and then have sex?
"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!
phasesofthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 10th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #3
Carnation
Instant Breakfast

Carnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond repute

Moved to The Sex Shop.

"Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
-C.S. Lewis
Carnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 10th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #4
English_Rose
Mrs Welshie

English_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud of

Exactly, the only way to know for sure is to take a test.

Birth control does all sorts of weird crap to the body, and each woman's experience, doses and how they mesh with her body is entirely different so there's no way we, especially not being medical professionals, can tell you if it's just a fluctuation in the pills or if you're pregnant. Moral support is all we can provide here.

Phases brings up a good point too, missing a pill or not taking them as you're directed, same time every day etc., can make it less effective.

Best of luck.
Unread January 10th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #5
seekerloverkeeper

i did forget one day.. the next day i forgot to take it in the morning. remembered in the afternoon and took two to make up for the previous day that i had missed..
i don't think that i am pregnant.. think i i was just worrying for nothing. i will wait a few more days and if i don't get my period i will take a test.
i have researched it and not getting your period after only 4 days is normal, i hope.
Unread January 10th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #6
OvershareDude
Hates Workdays

OvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond repute

Have you had sex? I believe if you haven't had sex since your last period, you're probably not pregnant.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)
OvershareDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 11th, 2012, 01:08 AM   #7
seekerloverkeeper

i would not of posted this thread if i had not had sex.. i am not a fucking moron!

the reason for my concern is that i have been having regular sex without condoms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread January 11th, 2012, 01:13 AM   #8
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

phasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerloverkeeper View Post
i would not of posted this thread if i had not had sex.. i am not a fucking moron!

the reason for my concern is that i have been having regular sex without condoms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, don't worry Op.. by the looks of that PMS outburst, Aunt Flow will be here any day now.
"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!
Unread January 11th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #9
Deidre
May the best attitude win

Deidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Congratulations, you're officially smarter than 8/10 people who've posted this exact same topic before.

You may want to consider doing something about your explosive temper. You're not doing yourself any favours for the future.
Deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 11th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #10
English_Rose
Mrs Welshie

English_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
Oh, don't worry Op.. by the looks of that PMS outburst, Aunt Flow will be here any day now.
Lol, Phases, is there any girl cooler than you??
Unread January 11th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #11
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

lol.. yes, I think just about every one of the regular chickies who are members her are .. tks though and right back at ya...
Unread January 11th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #12
English_Rose
Mrs Welshie

Awww thanks, but hey we learned from the best (i.e. YOU)
Unread January 12th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #13
Welshie
St. Valentines

Welshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
i am not a fucking moron!
And no, the irony is not lost on me...

God I love this place, gives me my regular post work chuckle
Unread January 12th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #14
English_Rose
Mrs Welshie

LOL The proof is in the writing
Unread January 12th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #15
OvershareDude
Hates Workdays

OvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshie View Post
And no, the irony is not lost on me...

God I love this place, gives me my regular post work chuckle
LOL welshie, this one nearly got me busted at work because I laughed so loud unexpectedly!

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)
OvershareDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 12th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #16
Welshie
St. Valentines

Welshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond repute

My pleasure dude!
Unread January 12th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #17
English_Rose
Mrs Welshie

Being on birth control you should remember the medical professionals who issued it to you told you that you have to take it AS DIRECTED, every day at the same time, and it's also suggested that if you miss a pill, take two the next day and use other forms of protection....but yet you missed a pill and still had unprotected sex anyway...that is idiotic, sorry. You made the irresponsible choice when instead you should have either said no or made your boyfriend wear the raincoat, whether he gets butt-hurt about it or not. His "comfort and pleasure" or your body and self respect...it's a no brainer.