Members: 15,788
Threads: 38,579
Online: 67

Newest Member: knockknock

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Long Haul

Notices

The Long Haul Are you past the flirting and dating stage? Wondering if there's life after 6 months with the same person? If you're in a serious long term relationship, this is your one-stop shop for questions and answers.

Unread November 21st, 2011, 10:10 AM   #1
tanya156

tanya156 is on a distinguished road
Default How do I get my ex boyfriend back?

We have dated for a long time. Recently, we fought and called each other names. Now I really miss him and. He is the guy for me. How do I get my ex boyfriend back fast? What is the best way to get my ex boyfriend back? I really need help get my ex back. I want to win him back now. Help!!! I am so confused right now.
tanya156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 21st, 2011, 11:15 AM   #2
automorphism
Cupid

automorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I get my ex boyfriend back?

What was the fight about? Was it really serious? More details please!
Unread November 21st, 2011, 09:39 PM   #3
foh4k
Elite Romantic

foh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I get my ex boyfriend back?

Really? That's it?

if that's all the information you can give us, and that your simply going to die if you don't, why bother to ask us? We don't know enough about the relationship.

Just goole:

How to get your ex back.

Theres a million people hawking books on how to get your ex back. Most of them could be written by any pathetic sap all he needs to do is write to your triggers. Seek and you shall find.

In the meantime either tell us more or go trolling for How to Get Your Ex Back.
There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.
foh4k is offline   Reply With Quote