Members: 15,605
Threads: 38,410
Online: 42

Newest Member: SO753

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Sex Shop

Notices

The Sex Shop Everything from masturbation to sex to periods to pregnancy to anything sexually related. We're one hell of a well-rounded forum.

Unread April 28th, 2011, 12:29 AM   #41
Duke
Flirtatious

Duke is infamous around these partsDuke is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Are blowjobs that important?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyintheBlue View Post

Duke is not related to Rogue by any chance?
Yeah.. what Rogue said.
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread April 28th, 2011, 12:31 AM   #42
Brifflez
Love Machine

Brifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant future

Duke, shut up and read properly before you act like a dick.

Quote:
her feelings of receiving oral sex
Quote:
receiving oral sex
Quote:
receiving
What OSD meant was that you weren't in a position to assume that she is having her pussy regularly eaten. You have a clear pattern of judging without reading properly. I've noticed it in many threads. Be thorough if you're going to take the "I'm a hard cunt" approach.
Brifflez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread April 29th, 2011, 02:04 AM   #43
Duke
Flirtatious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brifflez View Post
Duke, shut up and read properly before you act like a dick.
Who the fuck are you to tell me to shut up? Honestly. If you're going to attempt to quote me, how about you use the entire fucking sentence that I wrote so that people get the entire context of what I said? Of course, they can go back and read it for themselves, too.

Is this where I get flamed for not towing "party-line"? Quite the hostile response to my opinion. My opinion is that she's a selfish bitch for not wanting to meet the needs of her boyfriend, but instead coming to a forum to discuss whether or not her boyfriend's feelings are legitimate and worth her time to address.

She initially stated that he's "whining", "complaining", and "not respecting her" because he has voiced his opinion about it. Then going as far as to state that she won't do it out of spite to him. That's where I get the "selfish bitch" opinion from, in case you might be wondering. Probably might want to add "vindictive" "manipulative" "shady" and "cunning" for good measure.

Did I mis-read something there? Please tell me what I mis-read, was incapable of understanding, or "acting like a dick" about?

Lastly, as I stated, I don't give a shit if her boyfriend is eating her pussy. It's irrelevant to the issue. The reason? Because it wasn't addressed by the OP. I simply stated that there is a double-standard when it comes to this issue. Some women expect to be completely satisfied sexually, while thinking their mate is "whining" "complaining", and "being disrespectful" when voicing concerns about their sexual pleasure.

Question: Why is this still being discussed when this girl hasn't even responded to her own post... in 3 pages!?

Last edited by Duke; April 29th, 2011 at 06:32 AM..
Unread April 29th, 2011, 12:23 PM   #44
fire_n_rescue_baby
Casanova

fire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the roughfire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the roughfire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the rough

I will just say that even though I am a woman, I still think blowjobs are very important for sex. I love to give them (as I also love to receive oral). I love the physical feeling and the pleasure it gives him when I take him in my mouth. It is very satisfying to know that I can please him so well. I use it as foreplay. I also like to do it as a wake up call for the guy I'm with. He goes well above and beyond to make sure I am completely satisfied everytime we have sex so I take every opportunity and means to make sure that he gets the same in return.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
fire_n_rescue_baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread April 29th, 2011, 12:38 PM   #45
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

Status: Happily connected for many years ! Oh, and glad I'm not a Moderator :D
phasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond repute

Three pages now. It's funny how the mere mention of a "blow job" can make a thread grow longer than any other. Never fails, no matter what forum it happens to crop up in either. Even people who rarely post suddenly come out of hibernation to praise the art (or their perceived skills at it) ... Even when the Oposter has never bothered to return .. .. Indeed; evidently they are That important.
"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!
phasesofthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread April 29th, 2011, 11:29 PM   #46
Brifflez
Love Machine

Brifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant future

Quote:
Honestly. If you're going to attempt to quote me, how about you use the entire fucking sentence that I wrote so that people get the entire context of what I said?
Actually, I didn't quote you at all. I quoted OvershareDude. I think my point about your lack of attention has been made...

Quote:
Is this where I get flamed for not towing "party-line"?
I didn't flame you for your opinion at all and there is no such thing as a "party-line" in this forum. If you'd care to read, my opinion was largely the same as yours, and largely the same as all other forum members. I merely didn't presume to speculate on whether or not she receives or expects to receive oral sex to base my argument on. Furthermore, I didn't actually comment on your opinion itself, I was responding to your sarcastic response to OSD's pointing out of a valid fact, which you have now conveniently edited to delete the bits that I was referring to. I think that speaks for itself.

Quote:
Did I mis-read something there? Please tell me what I mis-read, was incapable of understanding, or "acting like a dick" about?
Well as I pointed out, since you deleted the offending parts of your post, I can't directly quote the part where you "acted like a dick". If you're going to backtrack, at least don't pretend like you haven't.

Quote:
I don't give a shit if she likes getting tongue fucked or not. The point of the post was her disliking of sucking cock. Let's stick with the topic at hand.
Urrrrggggghhh, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT BROUGHT IT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Quote:
It's irrelevant to the issue. The reason? Because it wasn't addressed by the OP.
OMFG. Thats the bloody point we were making, which you are now, for some reason, turning around on us.

Quote:
Some women expect to be completely satisfied sexually, while thinking their mate is "whining" "complaining", and "being disrespectful" when voicing concerns about their sexual pleasure.
Absolutely, agreed. So do some men.

Quote:
Question: Why is this still being discussed when this girl hasn't even responded to her own post... in 3 pages!?
I concur, let's move on. This is boring.

Edit: Though I do want to apologise for saying "shut up" because that was admittedly overly aggressive and unduly disrespectful. Sorry, Duke.

Last edited by Brifflez; April 30th, 2011 at 12:29 AM..
Brifflez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 1st, 2011, 07:34 PM   #47
Kira
Love Guru

Kira will become famous soon enoughKira will become famous soon enough

I honestly don't think respect has anything to do with that.

It is sort of a deal breaker for me. It's like lowering all windows in a car on a 110 degree summer day when you clearly have a fully functioning air conditioner in that thing. Plus we are talking about blowjobs, you know - the precursor to full blown sex. It's not like he's whining about not getting any anal. That might have to do something with respect, but not blowjobs.

And if he's going down on you...yeah I'd give it a thought. I don't think there is anything more frustrating than not getting anything back to someone else while you're receiving it every time. That's just...gah !

Unread May 1st, 2011, 11:13 PM   #48
Duke
Flirtatious

STILL? We're still doing this one?

I tap.
Unread May 3rd, 2011, 12:19 PM   #49
SammyJoe

SammyJoe will become famous soon enough

Blow jobs are very important to my bf. I remember the first one I gave him and him telling me that he really enjoys them. We've been together 5 years and almost everytime we have sex it starts with me going down on him. Granted, I don't finish what I start since we eventually start having sex, but I always give my bf head. It used to be normal but he's really gotten into me deep throating him. It doesn't give me any pleasure except the pleasure knowing that he enjoys it. Because believe me, they don't call a blow JOB for nothing
SammyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 4th, 2011, 09:59 AM   #50
Jay'sOffTheWall

Status: Learning hard life lessions because I'm young and still growin'
Jay'sOffTheWall can only hope to improve

Are they important? HELL YEA! The male genetalia is a sacred place, thus it must be treated as such. Any woman should consider it a great opportunity to be able to please her man by oral stimulation. PRAISE IT! YES!
Jay'sOffTheWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 4th, 2011, 05:35 PM   #51
Kira
Love Guru

Kira will become famous soon enoughKira will become famous soon enough

In fact I think they are important enough that Bethbengoa is getting so much flack from everyone on here !
Unread May 4th, 2011, 06:27 PM   #52
Drewcious281
St. Valentines

Drewcious281 is a splendid one to beholdDrewcious281 is a splendid one to beholdDrewcious281 is a splendid one to beholdDrewcious281 is a splendid one to beholdDrewcious281 is a splendid one to beholdDrewcious281 is a splendid one to beholdDrewcious281 is a splendid one to beholdDrewcious281 is a splendid one to behold

my girls gotta be down to give BJ's. To me its a starter and warmer upper for sex. lol. i love getting head and although it takes a long time or a lady thats very good at it to get me off, that does not mean i dont enjoy the hell out of it. BJ's a must!!! whoo hoo

"My name isn't Willy Wonka , I don't sugar coat shit."

"Handle every situation like a dog. If you cant eat it or chew it. Pee on it and walk away"
Drewcious281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 7th, 2011, 06:57 PM   #53
queenofhearts
Flirtatious

queenofhearts has a spectacular aura aboutqueenofhearts has a spectacular aura about

Where is the OP?

I'm curious to hear what she has to say on the matter. For the record, I love giving blowjobs even if I don't receive oral in return. I LOVE giving blowjobs and would never, ever complain. It's such a pleasure for me. I love the smell of a man, the feel of a man in my hands, I love looking up into his eyes... the whole deal. I don't understand the viewpoint of the 'gag reflex therefore it's horrible' ladies. Breathe through your nose slowly, suck it up (pun intended), and swallow!
queenofhearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 13th, 2011, 02:23 PM   #54
Jason114
Flirtatious

Jason114 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofhearts View Post
Where is the OP?

I'm curious to hear what she has to say on the matter. For the record, I love giving blowjobs even if I don't receive oral in return. I LOVE giving blowjobs and would never, ever complain. It's such a pleasure for me. I love the smell of a man, the feel of a man in my hands, I love looking up into his eyes... the whole deal. I don't understand the viewpoint of the 'gag reflex therefore it's horrible' ladies. Breathe through your nose slowly, suck it up (pun intended), and swallow!
Up for drinks? lol
Jason114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 13th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #55
Jason114
Flirtatious

Jason114 is on a distinguished road

Seriously, for me atleast it is very important. I always go down on my partner before sex, i have no problem performing oral and i expect the same from my partner. My last girlfriend hated it and only did it maybe once every two weeks after having to ask for it which takes the excitement out of it, figures that was by far the worst relationship i was ever in. Best feeling is waking up to it in the morning... In order for a relationship to peak you have to be sexually satisfied and while i love sex, especialy with someone you care about, after a while just sex gets boring and you need a good blowjob.. Im not saying it has to be done every single day but atleast a few time a week.
Jason114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 13th, 2011, 02:41 PM   #56
queenofhearts
Flirtatious

queenofhearts has a spectacular aura aboutqueenofhearts has a spectacular aura about

Really? Sex for me never gets boring. I have an extremely high sex drive and would want it at least twice a day from my two most recent long term partners for sure. Once in the morning, once during the day and any other time I can get it.

Sure there are certain sessions where you're not as excited as others, but for me sex is consistently something I enjoy and crave. I would ask my ex, "wanna stick it in me?" all the time at random moments. Haha. That's one of the best things about a relationship... the constant good sex from someone you love. I used to love waking him up with a blowjob. Sometimes I'd be sleeping on his couch and he'd just wake me up with his penis in my mouth... I have never in my lifetime said no to sex in a relationship and this is a fact. I used to actually be the one asking for it, even when my ex was sick. Hah, I remember once he wasn't feeling too well (I found out later) and I woke him up by getting on top of him and he was all groggy but I was like, "just the tip?" We used to crack up about that for a long time because later he told me he was having excruciating stomach pains but we both still wanted to have sex...

Ok, gotta stop.
queenofhearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 13th, 2011, 02:49 PM   #57
fire_n_rescue_baby
Casanova

fire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the roughfire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the roughfire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the rough

queenofhearts, you sound like me. I have a very high sex drive as well and enjoy all aspects of sex. I get gratification from all sexual acts because I know it pleases him and that is a huge turn on for me.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Unread May 13th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #58
Carnation
Instant Breakfast

Carnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond repute

I'll third you two on that. I don't understand how any woman or man could hold back on doing that. I too have a beyond high sex drive, so I think that has something to do with it.

"Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
-C.S. Lewis
Carnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 13th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #59
bummedout
Flirtatious

bummedout has a spectacular aura aboutbummedout has a spectacular aura aboutbummedout has a spectacular aura about

Blowjobs are like flowers to men - so to answer your question....you tell us :P
bummedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 13th, 2011, 03:39 PM   #60
fire_n_rescue_baby
Casanova

I believe you are right carnation! ;-)