Members: 15,330
Threads: 37,869
Online: 73

Newest Member: fire99

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Sex Shop

Notices

The Sex Shop Everything from masturbation to sex to periods to pregnancy to anything sexually related. We're one hell of a well-rounded forum.

Unread November 29th, 2010, 04:30 PM   #1
MatthewTheDeadHead

MatthewTheDeadHead is on a distinguished road
Default What's the best lubricant for masturbation?

I've tried normal lubricant like astroglide and KY Jelly but I personally find them way too thin, oily, and messy to use. So other than that what's the best lube? I hate the fact that its basically impossible for mt to masturbate without lube since I'm circumsized. I'm sure every other circumsized guy agrees its really uncomrtable to do it dry haha.
MatthewTheDeadHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 29th, 2010, 04:38 PM   #2
Rogue4Rent
Banned

Rogue4Rent is a splendid one to beholdRogue4Rent is a splendid one to beholdRogue4Rent is a splendid one to beholdRogue4Rent is a splendid one to beholdRogue4Rent is a splendid one to beholdRogue4Rent is a splendid one to beholdRogue4Rent is a splendid one to beholdRogue4Rent is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's the best lubricant for masturbation?

Uncut dudes use the cheese as lube?

I've found that the blood dripping from the freshly slit throat of a virgin is best for masturbation.

Columbian neckties aren't just for show!
Rogue4Rent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 29th, 2010, 05:28 PM   #3
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

Status: Happily connected for many years ! Oh, and glad I'm not a Moderator :D
phasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue4Rent View Post
Uncut dudes use the cheese as lube?
and a big ewwwww to that. Thank Christ you're not always right..
Quote:
I've found that the blood dripping from the freshly slit throat of a virgin is best for masturbation.

Columbian neckties aren't just for show!
Al righty then...

That reminds me, I must check out last nights episode of Dexter again..
"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!
phasesofthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 29th, 2010, 08:45 PM   #4
Hollybear
Flirtatious

Hollybear has a spectacular aura aboutHollybear has a spectacular aura about

i find Wet Platinum is great its silicone based so it doesnt dry out lots of my gay guy friends highly recommend it hope this helps
Hollybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 29th, 2010, 09:09 PM   #5
OvershareDude
Hates Workdays

OvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond repute

Pfft, I'm cut and I don't need lube. just need a different grip and use the skin.

Otherwise, I used a product called Wet Stuff. It's sold in Australia but not sure about its ... global penetration...

have a google

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)
OvershareDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 30th, 2010, 12:37 AM   #6
MatthewTheDeadHead

Does it feel good though? because the downside to lube in my opinion is that after I apply it I just end up using spit. I'll try using wet stuff but if that doesn't work i'll just try some good ole hand moisturizer. maybe the thickness to that will help
Unread November 30th, 2010, 01:24 AM   #7
Brifflez
Love Machine

Brifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant future

Maybe you just need to use more of it? Lube can dry out but if you use enough of it, it should last the duration of a wank. I wouldn't recommend any non-traditional lubricants as the benefit of them is that they are fairly sterile. Other options such as hand cream are irritation/infection central.
Brifflez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 30th, 2010, 01:29 AM   #8
Rogue4Rent
Banned

Rogue4Rent is a splendid one to beholdRogue4Rent is a splendid one to beholdRogue4Rent is a splendid one to beholdRogue4Rent is a splendid one to beholdRogue4Rent is a splendid one to beholdRogue4Rent is a splendid one to beholdRogue4Rent is a splendid one to beholdRogue4Rent is a splendid one to behold

Try some fine grit sandpaper for that "fresh" feeling.
Unread November 30th, 2010, 01:54 AM   #9
MatthewTheDeadHead

I did use a lot of it, and it still doesn't do it for me. I used KY Touch Massage and it's basically the worst lube I've ever used. It could barely even glide against my skin but I will give other lubes a chance though. It really does suck not having a foreskin! Uncircumsized guys don't even have to worry about lube cause all they need is their extra skin to pump.
Unread November 30th, 2010, 02:04 AM   #10
Brifflez
Love Machine

Brifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant future

Shop around I guess, don't give up on lube because one product is shit. Is it a "warming" one or does it propose to do any extra sensations? If so, maybe try a really straight forward simple one where the actual lubricating action is the focus of product.

Btw the other benefit of lube over other things it that they are usually water-based (and therefore water soluble), which is better for soooo many reasons.

EDIT: Also perhaps try a liquid rather than a gel.
Brifflez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 30th, 2010, 02:08 AM   #11
MatthewTheDeadHead

yeah it did say that it was supposed to "warm"...my ass it did haha. Another reason why I didn't like it was because it got everwhere whenever I tried applying it. So yeah I think I just made a bad buying decision. thanks a lot for the advice, preciate it.

Last edited by MatthewTheDeadHead; November 30th, 2010 at 02:41 AM..
Unread November 30th, 2010, 06:14 AM   #12
water nymph
Ink footed

water nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond repute

Goody! I love talking about lube!

It sounds like you aren't being very systematic about this. What you need to figure out is if you like silicone or water based lubes. Usually you can find some sample sized packs of lube so that you don't have to go buying a bottle that will never get used. From there try out some of the different varieties of lube and then you're done!

It seems like you may not like water based lubes, as astroglide and ky are both water based, so give some silicone based ones a try. I can recommend pjur as being good as I have used it with good results.

Also you can try a tenga egg. Trust the Japanese to come up with a cool way to masturbate...
Unread November 30th, 2010, 06:48 AM   #13
Rogue4Rent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by water nymph View Post
Goody! I love talking about lube!
Who knew under that chaste veneer was a horny vixen?
Unread November 30th, 2010, 08:07 PM   #14
MatthewTheDeadHead

lol i had never heard of a tenga egg before! i've been looking for something similar to a fleshlight but less expensive. thanks for the suggestion!
Unread November 30th, 2010, 09:52 PM   #15
kuju
well-traveled

kuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond repute

Who comes UP with that? I mean... why EGGS?

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

kuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 30th, 2010, 10:04 PM   #16
Hollybear
Flirtatious

i also just remember that there is stuff for just masturbation such as Jack jelly by gun oil and a couple others try to research on it
Unread November 30th, 2010, 10:17 PM   #17
MatthewTheDeadHead

not real eggs
Unread November 30th, 2010, 11:19 PM   #18
Surfa
St. Valentines

Surfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewTheDeadHead View Post
not real eggs
On the contrary.. Rumours are, that this is how the best omelettes are made.
Unread December 1st, 2010, 12:33 AM   #19
Hollybear
Flirtatious

Mad Re: What's the best lubricant for masturbation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfa View Post
On the contrary.. Rumours are, that this is how the best omelettes are made.
Thanks now i will never eat an omelet again
Unread December 1st, 2010, 02:16 AM   #20
water nymph
Ink footed

water nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond repute

Only the Japanese would come up with a cute and ingenious way to masturbate. The whole tenga brand is quite impressive actually. I think there are far too many sex toys for women and not nearly enough for men that aren't disturbing disembodied vaginas and asses or equally weird fleshlights (saw and touched those at Sexpo this weekend and they were just creepy). I don't know, these just seem more appealing than pumping away at a quivering blob of rubber that you then have to figure out how to clean.

Tags
masturbation lubricant