Members: 15,593
Threads: 38,396
Online: 34

Newest Member: Jack525

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Sex Shop

Notices

The Sex Shop Everything from masturbation to sex to periods to pregnancy to anything sexually related. We're one hell of a well-rounded forum.

Unread September 13th, 2010, 07:46 AM   #1
Emmi

Emmi is on a distinguished road
Sad Aroused after spanking: now I'm freaked out!!

I'm embarrassed and ashamed but I felt aroused after being spanked by mom.

I got in some trouble at school after being caught lying about why I'd missed some classes.

The associate principle gave me a note to take home to my parents. I knew I was gonna be in big trouble because I'd been warned about what might happen. So I wasn't that surprised when after my mom read the note she strapped my bottom with a belt.

Obviously getting strapped hurt but it was afterwards things got weird. Although I was a bit sore and tearful, my bottom felt all warm and tingly and my panties were wet. But the main thing is, for a couple of hours after I was quivering all over with excitement, to the point where I was fantasizing for ages and replaying what had happened in my mind. Not about my mom of course, just about getting my bottom strapped like that. When I calmed down and things down below returned to normal, I felt dirty and ashamed.

I'm 14 and I haven't had sex before but I know what it feels like to be turned on, and I was definitely turned on.

I'm not really sure what to do about it or who to talk to. I guess it just felt strange to enjoy something that was supposed to be a punishment – I mean I was wacked pretty hard. Obviously can't talk to my mom. And my friends would be weirded out by it I think, it's too embarrassing anyway.

I'm just really confused about my feelings and I don't know who to turn to - what should I do now?.
Emmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 13th, 2010, 07:53 AM   #2
OvershareDude
Hates Workdays

OvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aroused after spanking: now I'm freaked out!!

If your thoughts start specifically dwelling on your mum doing it, thats pretty fucked up.

I know a fair few people that enjoy pain whilst getting off, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
I can understand about not wanting to talk to your friends, kids your age are far too judgemental.

I'd just put it down to hormones, experimenting and growing hormonally. Are you in the middle of your menstrual cycle (ie ovulating)?

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)
OvershareDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 13th, 2010, 08:04 AM   #3
Emmi

No not 'on' at the moment.

I wasn't thinking about my moms when I was fantasizing - just about being strapped. I've never been turned on like that before, it was a bit weird and freaked me out ...just a little lol !!

I feel a bit calmer about it now, I just have no one to talk to about it really
Unread September 13th, 2010, 08:14 AM   #4
OvershareDude
Hates Workdays

OvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond repute

Thats where the animosity of the internet is great.

Unread September 13th, 2010, 08:56 AM   #5
Carnation
Instant Breakfast

Carnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond repute

You're 14 so its normal for a woman your age to start discovering her sexual hormones, don't let them get the best of you.

As for the spanking, its actually biologically pleasing to get spanked. Women have many erogenous nerves there and when stimulated (spanked) it turns us on. So its completely normal to feel that way. If you feel uncomfortable with your mom spanking you, tell her. Its akward, but better than associating spanking with your mom. *shiver*

"Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
-C.S. Lewis
Carnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 13th, 2010, 09:31 AM   #6
Emmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
You're 14 so its normal for a woman your age to start discovering her sexual hormones, don't let them get the best of you.

As for the spanking, its actually biologically pleasing to get spanked. Women have many erogenous nerves there and when stimulated (spanked) it turns us on. So its completely normal to feel that way. If you feel uncomfortable with your mom spanking you, tell her. Its akward, but better than associating spanking with your mom. *shiver*
Thanks I feel a bit less weirded out by it all now, especially to know that its normal for women to feel this way. As soon as the belt was resting on my bottom something changed for me – fear, became excitement and anticipation, I thought my knees were going to buckle God I feel relieved to be able to talk about these feelings.

So will my mom understand my feelings if all women feel like this about spanking, cus of the nerves I mean?
I’m not sure how I can talk to her about this?

Last edited by Emmi; September 13th, 2010 at 09:48 AM..
Unread September 13th, 2010, 10:28 AM   #7
Kuky
Administrator

Kuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond repute

You shouldn't feel dirty or ashamed. Everyone has different hot buttons, and everyone (no exceptions) has SOME sort of non-standard fetish that society shames. You just discovered yours, and that's a beautiful thing.

It's not everyone who feels that way after a spanking, but there are many women AND men who do. It's perfectly natural.
Unread September 13th, 2010, 12:06 PM   #8
Brifflez
Love Machine

Brifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant future

Quote:
there are many women AND men who do
So much so that I wouldn't even go as far as to say its a fetish....it's fairly mainstream. Try this for an experiment: Quickly and repeatedly (like maybe 10-15 times) hit the inside of your forearm with your middle and index finger reasonably hard. Then soon after gently rub the area with your hand and feel how supersensitive it has become to soft touch and in fact feels quite pleasurable. Although a lot of the turn on is psychological.

Quote:
everyone (no exceptions) has SOME sort of non-standard fetish that society shames
So true. We're all depraved underneath.

Btw...how has NOBODY picked up on the fact that this girl actually gets strapped by her mother? That's abuse any day of the week. Please don't tell me it's legal to punish your children like that in America.
Brifflez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 13th, 2010, 12:57 PM   #9
Carnation
Instant Breakfast

Carnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond repute

That's not abuse... I got spanked (with a hand) when I was a child. I was faaaaaar from abused and have an amazing relationship with my parents.

"Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
-C.S. Lewis
Carnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 13th, 2010, 01:12 PM   #10
Brifflez
Love Machine

Brifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant futureBrifflez has a brilliant future

Well, whatever your opinion of an open palmed "smack", theres a big difference between that and strapping a child with a belt.
Unread September 13th, 2010, 02:17 PM   #11
Talnoy
Flirtatious

Talnoy is on a distinguished road

Getting back on topic:

It's a very normal thing to be aroused by spanking - the last 3 women in my life have loved it, and I'm just a few months off of being 22, there are more women out there who like it than you think. Don't think you're strange or anything - it's VERY normal.

As for your mum - I'd say you should say something about it if you don't get spanked that often, if she does it for every punishment you get, that's abuse, and the less she knows the better. It's better if you secretly like it and can easily get through it as opposed to you giving her a different sway to actually hurt you (if she really is trying to).

Just take it easy, it's a normal thing.
Tal.
Talnoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 13th, 2010, 02:39 PM   #12
MoonBlossom

MoonBlossom is a jewel in the roughMoonBlossom is a jewel in the roughMoonBlossom is a jewel in the rough

Since when is strapping your 14 year old daughter over the bottom healthy discipline rather than mother and daugher S&M fetishism? It's sexual and arousing for adults to get off on spanking / being spanked, but what about a pubescent girl?

Her mother knows she's going through puberty and likely facing a lot of new feelings; how humiliating really, to still be getting your bottom spanked by your mother in your teens? Who would deem that morally correct?

I doubt the legitimacy of the OP.
MoonBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 13th, 2010, 05:42 PM   #13
OvershareDude
Hates Workdays

Pfft, spanking in the teens, thats nothing.

I'm ashamed to say, that a relative on a different part of our family tree was breastfeeding her 7 year old boy.
Some families are just fucked up with what society accepts, but what they feel is normal.

*edit* I was going to bring up the open handed slap thing too in my original post, but I figured thats not the issue being addressed here.

Unread September 13th, 2010, 06:54 PM   #14
Brifflez
Love Machine

I don't know...perhaps it is. I, like a lot of women like a certain level of spanking in a sexual context but I certainly can't imagine getting strapped with a belt by my mother would turn me on. Years of this kind of punishment....well I'm just saying surely all these fetishes/preferences stem from sooooomewhere. I'm not even close to a psychologist though so I shan't assess further than that. Just a thought.

Quote:
I doubt the legitimacy of the OP.
As do I. Her descriptions are too colourful for a simple recount imo.
Unread September 13th, 2010, 07:53 PM   #15
jupiter
St. Valentines

Location: The world is drawn with your hands, it's etched upon my heart.
jupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw...how has NOBODY picked up on the fact that this girl actually gets strapped by her mother? That's abuse any day of the week. Please don't tell me it's legal to punish your children like that in America.
Most parents that use physical punishment (spanking), do so with fairly well-defined sets of rules, with ever-worsening forms of punishment. Repeat offenses typically get the harsher punishments. Since the OP doesn't describe previous transgressions, it is impossible for us to know whether the punishment was too harsh or not.

Kids need structure and discipline, and clearly defined rules and boundaries. They will almost always test those boundaries, but always do so knowing what the consequences are. Assuming good parenting, of course.

For a lot of kids, and kids are as different from each other as night and day sometimes, going on "time out" just isn't effective for correcting unwanted behavior. As a result, a lot of parents use physical punishment. Others use deprivation of privileges. Whatever is most effective, as long as it is done responsibly, should be used.

If the harsh physical punishment is the go-to method of punishment, then there are likely issues that need to be looked into, especially for "minor" grievances, but it doesn't automatically default to "abuse".

That said, I too doubt the OP's legitimacy.
Unread September 13th, 2010, 09:50 PM   #16
Brifflez
Love Machine

Eh I disagree. I can't see how physically hurting a child will teach them correct behaviour...because to me any violence is poor behaviour itself. If you scold with purpose, they'll know they're in trouble. Nothing annoys me more than parents that go apeshit and scream at their kids or smack them over minor deviations that could easily be made note of with a simple "that's not the right thing to do" accompanied by an explanation of why its not the right thing to do. Fucking chillax and maybe when they ACTUALLY do something seriously wrong, they'll take a bit of notice when you get angry rather than have it wash over them as a day to day occurrence.

Here, that would be assault of a minor and if it was repeated would be physical abuse but I guess peoples opinions are largely shaped by the societal values of where they were brought up. Anyway...thats fairly off topic/emotionally charged for too many people. Dum di dumm..
Unread September 13th, 2010, 11:06 PM   #17
OvershareDude
Hates Workdays

<rant>
My troll meter isn't detecting anything on this one people, so she was detailed, big deal, theres been too many cries of "troll" that I've seen lately, and we're supposed to be an open community, not a mob with pitchforks and torches screaming "Troll!"

I take everything on face value, she's young, she's confused, afraid of being judged/ridiculed by her friends and she didn't know where to turn for help. She probably found us on Google and thought this could be a reasonable place to help her figure her head out.

It's like (for lack of a better example) classing everyone from the Middle East (sorry, no offence meant) as a terrorist. Not everyone on the internet is a troll...

</rant>

Unread September 14th, 2010, 01:04 AM   #18
The Sage
I need a holiday...

The Sage has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sage has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sage has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sage has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sage has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sage has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sage has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sage has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sage has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sage has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sage has a reputation beyond repute

my troll detector goes off more with these kind of stupid comments " I can't see how physically hurting a child will teach them correct behaviour."

because they either don't remember what they were like as a child, or they don't have kids themselves. because if they did, they'd realise sometimes physical discipline (not abuse, discipline) is needed, warranted, and DOES the best.
The Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 14th, 2010, 01:15 AM   #19
OvershareDude
Hates Workdays

agreed, my parents got me with a wooden spoon once, when I was about 6, I remember it, and I learnt from it.
From then just the threat of it and them counting to 3 (and none of this fraction bullshit) was enough because the result of 3 was a smack.

Unread September 14th, 2010, 01:27 AM   #20
Brifflez
Love Machine

Its certainly not "stupid", you just disagree. I got hit twice as a kid and all I think when I look back at those two times is how utterly pathetic my mum was for losing her cool. I don't even remember what either one was for...and OMG I'm not a total deviant. It makes no sense, people turn around and hit their kid and yell "Don't hit your sister". How can that possibly be productive? A well executed scold is as confronting as a slap in the face anyway and doesn't reinforce the idea that violence should be used as a way of asserting yourself. If you have to "punish" the kid, honestly I'd rather an over and done with smack on the rump than not being allowed to watch tv or whatever the hell it was I enjoyed doing as a kid.

Anyway can I ONCE AGAIN, point out that I wasn't talking about a moderate slap to a child who isn't at a young age where they need teaching simple right from wrong (which I accept is up for debate) but a belt strapping across the butt of a 14 year old young adult.