Members: 15,798
Threads: 38,589
Online: 41

Newest Member: BobbyRedSox93

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > Friends & Family

Notices

Friends & Family A forum for the non-romantic relationships in all our lives - the ones with our friends and family.

Unread July 6th, 2010, 01:22 AM   #1
TheRainBringsMeJoy

TheRainBringsMeJoy is on a distinguished road
Default I had sex with my friend's sister. Was it a huge mistake?

I have known her for like 10 years(I'm 22 and she's 19 now) and she has had a crush on me forever. I like her, but I really never had any interest in her sexually. Shes been trying to hook up with me for years though. I always turned her down because I didn't think it was right.

The other night, we both met(it wasn't intentional)at a mutual friends party. I really wasn't thinking, so I got very drunk. She offered to drive me home. When we got home, I said she could crash on my couch for the night if she wanted to. During the night she came into my room and started coming on to me. Since I was drunk, I just said "fuck it." I told her that she better be sure that it was what she wanted.

We ended up having sex and then fell asleep. She was gone the next morning and she hasn't called me or anything. I'm wondering if she will finally stop doing this shit to me. What do think?
TheRainBringsMeJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread July 6th, 2010, 02:22 AM   #2
jupiter
St. Valentines

Location: The world is drawn with your hands, it's etched upon my heart.
jupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond reputejupiter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I had sex with my friend's sister. Was it a huge mistake?

Doesn't sound like you had much of a choice. I'd say she knew what she was doing; I would suggest not worrying about it.
Unread July 7th, 2010, 11:47 PM   #3
dsfg_lover_001

dsfg_lover_001 is on a distinguished road

Well I think you should tell your friend that you had sex with his sister,and also talk to her then.Even you don`t like her that way,but you did something.So try to make things clearly or otherwise you will have a rough time with your friend.Thanks for sharing.
Unread July 8th, 2010, 01:25 AM   #4
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

Status: Happily connected for many years ! Oh, and glad I'm not a Moderator :D
phasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had sex with my friend's sister. Was it a huge mistake?
Only if you knocked her up.
"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!
phasesofthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread July 8th, 2010, 05:20 PM   #5
digsnz
Flirtatious

digsnz is on a distinguished road

Yeah I did that, no one ever found out and it hasn't come back to bite me in the arse yet.
digsnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread July 10th, 2010, 11:50 PM   #6
Rammstein39
Part of a redneck agenda!

Rammstein39 is a splendid one to beholdRammstein39 is a splendid one to beholdRammstein39 is a splendid one to beholdRammstein39 is a splendid one to beholdRammstein39 is a splendid one to beholdRammstein39 is a splendid one to beholdRammstein39 is a splendid one to behold

"I had a one night stand with my best friend's baby sister/ To this day he still wont speak to me" - Jake Owen, "Starting With Me" (Sorry, just made me think of that song).

I suggest you not do or say anything unless it comes back to you. Then, be a man and admit it, but explain the situation. If she tries pinning a kid on you or something else, make it clear that you did not approach her about this. Then, call Maury.
Rammstein39 is offline   Reply With Quote