Members: 15,605
Threads: 38,410
Online: 53

Newest Member: SO753

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Sex Shop

Notices

The Sex Shop Everything from masturbation to sex to periods to pregnancy to anything sexually related. We're one hell of a well-rounded forum.

Unread February 13th, 2010, 09:33 PM   #1
manfromuncle

manfromuncle is on a distinguished road
Default What does sex feel like for a woman?

First of all, it's brilliant to be able to come a forum that is so open and honest, and doesn't shy away from anything remotely sexual.

What I've always wanted to know is what does vaginal sex feel like for a woman? Can you tell the difference between the head and the rest of it?

Really appreciate your answers on this.
manfromuncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 13th, 2010, 09:57 PM   #2
Kuky
Administrator

Kuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What does sex feel like for a woman?

Like reverse warm apple pie
Unread February 13th, 2010, 10:35 PM   #3
KittyMewMew

KittyMewMew is on a distinguished road

I personally can't feel the difference between the head and the rest of the penis. It really depends on the angle I am at actually, sometimes I can't feel the penis at all if we are still, and my boyfriend has a normal sized-penis. I guess it can be hard to describe, sometimes it feels like a tickle type feeling, or can feel like pressure, like you have to pee? Only nicer of course! I think that the man and woman actually have similar feelings during sex, but the man's most sensitive part is the head while the woman's is the clit.
KittyMewMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 14th, 2010, 06:35 AM   #4
Deidre
May the best attitude win

Deidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond repute

Feel a difference between the head of the penis and the rest of it?

Er...

Well, considering the simple fact that the head is always attached to the penis there isn't much to tell the "difference" between. The head gives a different sensation than the shaft. Upon entry, it gives a different feeling because its skin is more taut, yet it's less hard, also because it doesn't put even pressure all around. During thrusting it obviously feels different because it's the part that's actually poking you. The shaft can create a rather... filling... feeling, but it doesn't produce poking or tingling type feelings. Though that is also the case with a "headless" dildo. The end produces a different feeling simply by being an end (though upon entry one can definitely tell the difference between a penis and a headless dildo or a dildo with a head and one without - even if we forget for a moment that a penis and a dildo feel nothing alike).
Deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 16th, 2010, 07:46 PM   #5
manfromuncle

Thanks for your answers.

Can you feel different lengths?

Also, if you've ever had sex without a condom, what does it feel like to be ejaculated inside?
Unread February 17th, 2010, 02:48 AM   #6
Deidre
May the best attitude win

Deidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfromuncle View Post
Can you feel different lengths?
When the difference is large, such as one reaching the cervix and one not, then yes. In general though, not really since most of the sensation comes from the first inch or so of the vagina. Also, the difference of how deep a penetration you're getting has more to do with the position than the actual length of the penis (though a short penis will have a harder time going very dee, and a long one will of course have an easier time - perhaps to the degree of not being able to use some positions because it hurts).

Either way, there is more difference in sensation with changing thickness than it is with length.

Quote:
Also, if you've ever had sex without a condom, what does it feel like to be ejaculated inside?
Pulsating. Twitchy.

The actual fluid will generally be shooting at something without a lot of nerve endings so it doesn't feel like much at all. Since there's more sensation in general without a condom, though, I feel the motions of the penis a lot more clearly. It starts with pulsing and ends with twitching.
Deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 17th, 2010, 05:41 PM   #7
manfromuncle

Twitching, eh? Very interesting!

Thanks for your honest answers. I hope I can become a better lover from it...
Unread February 19th, 2010, 03:56 AM   #8
MissGoldenLips

MissGoldenLips is on a distinguished road

Quote:
First of all, it's brilliant to be able to come a forum that is so open and honest, and doesn't shy away from anything remotely sexual.

What I've always wanted to know is what does vaginal sex feel like for a woman? Can you tell the difference between the head and the rest of it?

Really appreciate your answers on this.
Nope..it feels the same as a cucumber.
MissGoldenLips is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 19th, 2010, 04:24 AM   #9
HeadOverHeals

HeadOverHeals is on a distinguished road

haha interesting questions.
1- what does it feel like? its like a pleasure kind of pressure.. theres no other feeling in the world like it... hard to explain.

2- feel the diff from tip to base? when he 1st puts it in i can tell but once motion starts it feels the same.

3- lengths- oh yeah.. length and thickness we can both feel the diffs. depending on the girl you can feel it hit the cervix and some ya cant. depends on the girl and guy

4- ejaculation without a condom- you really dont feel it coming out but you can feel the penis pulsing and kind of twitching even tho its inside.. but you can really tell once he pulls out by the fluid
HeadOverHeals is offline   Reply With Quote