Members: 15,596
Threads: 38,400
Online: 38

Newest Member: arkinhowmeter

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Sex Shop

Notices

The Sex Shop Everything from masturbation to sex to periods to pregnancy to anything sexually related. We're one hell of a well-rounded forum.

Unread January 14th, 2010, 05:41 AM   #1
kelleric
Flirtatious

kelleric is on a distinguished road
Default kissing during sex

while having sex with my guy, he would be constantly be making out with me. We would stop and stare at each other a little while and he would start kissing me again. I'm not complaining, i liked it. Even though i tend to get really shy easily and would look downward when he stares at me. After he had finish, he continued kissing me for a minute or two and then pulls out afterward, which i thought was sorta weird. Once we finish, he would kiss me on the lips a lot of times and make me laugh. While i'm loving all the kissing, i can't help but wonder what does it mean when a guy kisses u during sex.

previously, with my ex, he doesn't kisses me much during sex. He would kiss me on other parts of my body but not necessarily my lips. He wouldn't really kiss me after sex either. The only time he enjoys kissing is before sex.

so, i'm wondering, if a guy kisses you during sex, does it mean he cares a lot about you or does it simply means he likes to kiss? do guys like to make out during sex (of cuz in positions that allow kissing lol)?
kelleric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 14th, 2010, 06:10 AM   #2
Deidre
May the best attitude win

Deidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kissing during sex

Yes.

It either means he cares for you, or it means that he likes kissing [you/during sex].

Too vague? Well, people value kisses very differently. Some people think nothing of kisses. Some people think it's reserved for love (as per, for example, Pretty Woman). If he's the former, it doesn't in and of itself necessarily mean anything. If he's the latter, well, then it probably means anything.

It's like with hand-holding. Some people hold hands because they like to feel close to each other, and to express their bond and shared love. Others hold hand so that other people will see that they, or the person they are with, are taken. A random stranger won't, without further information, be able to tell you if your boyfriend holds your hand because he's in love or because he's chauvinistic and trying to get other guys to back off because he owns you.

If he seems loving, it's probably loving. If it seems thoughtless, then it's probably reflex. If it seems pleasure-driven he probably just likes it.
Deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 14th, 2010, 09:24 AM   #3
asains_are_cool

asains_are_cool is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleric View Post
while having sex with my guy, he would be constantly be making out with me. We would stop and stare at each other a little while and he would start kissing me again. I'm not complaining, i liked it. Even though i tend to get really shy easily and would look downward when he stares at me. After he had finish, he continued kissing me for a minute or two and then pulls out afterward, which i thought was sorta weird. Once we finish, he would kiss me on the lips a lot of times and make me laugh. While i'm loving all the kissing, i can't help but wonder what does it mean when a guy kisses u during sex.

previously, with my ex, he doesn't kisses me much during sex. He would kiss me on other parts of my body but not necessarily my lips. He wouldn't really kiss me after sex either. The only time he enjoys kissing is before sex.

so, i'm wondering, if a guy kisses you during sex, does it mean he cares a lot about you or does it simply means he likes to kiss? do guys like to make out during sex (of cuz in positions that allow kissing lol)?
This is definitely his way of saying how much he is enjoying it. No question about it.
asains_are_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 14th, 2010, 12:19 PM   #4
justinbucherj
Flirtatious

justinbucherj is on a distinguished road

I often do this at the beginning of the sexual relationship, especially the first time, for a couple reasons. One is to sort of put her mind at ease that I like her and I'm gonna stick around. Also It happens alot more in the beginning to fill those kinda akward moments, or like when you are just looking at each other or something like that. I would expect it to slow down as you progress into the relationship.
justinbucherj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 14th, 2010, 04:41 PM   #5
vashti
Love Guru

vashti has a spectacular aura aboutvashti has a spectacular aura about

haha! leave it to a girl to micro-analyze a kiss.
Unread January 16th, 2010, 08:06 PM   #6
beantownbandit

beantownbandit will become famous soon enough

Quote:

I would say that he has strong feelings for you. Most of the time kissing is usually reserved for very strong emotions. I know girls who will do lots of things, but not like to kiss.........

the fact that he is kissing you alot probably means he really, really, likes you.
beantownbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 16th, 2010, 11:32 PM   #7
TheMasterRaiden

TheMasterRaiden is on a distinguished road

I do that too. Its probably because he cares about you.
TheMasterRaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 16th, 2010, 11:44 PM   #8
Panda
Part Time Philosopher

Status: Wondering how it could possibly get better than this
Panda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond reputePanda has a reputation beyond repute

....? No idea.... Everyone's a little different in the sack....
Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 17th, 2010, 03:02 PM   #9

offline is on a distinguished road

Everyone is different, but I like kissing during sex for two reasons.

1) A really good kisser turns me on so much, and it makes me super hard.
2) I really like someone.

But its usually during the first few minutes not in the middle of a heated session.
offline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 17th, 2010, 07:11 PM   #10
kelleric
Flirtatious

kelleric is on a distinguished road

see, this is where i get confused. Some of u say it depends (like it's just a preference). some of u say kissing is an act of caring.

but what about people randomly kissing other people when they're drunk? lol some people don't even take kissing as a big deal. is that suppose to be different when u're having sex?

example: if you're having a one night stand. Obviously you guys kissed at the club or where ever... then u go home and do the deed. Would u not guys not kiss becuz it's just a fling? or do u kiss becuz u're in the heat of the moment?
kelleric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 18th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #11
Fresh_Start
Flirtatious

Fresh_Start is on a distinguished road

I think a kiss signifies a level of attractiveness you feel for that person.

I agree with offline, a good kisser makes a person more attractive, especially if kissing is a quality you admire most in a relationship. Personally, I LOVE kissing during sex, but then I am a naturally affectionate person. So it seems to be hard to signify what a kiss actually means, as each persons definition varies greatly.

I would definitely say that kissing involves more attraction than feelings, but its a close comparison. Kissing is almost like a primal instinct when two people are in the heat of the moment, but then when it comes to feelings, kissing is more gentle and can even be fun.

Also, I find it increasingly more comfortable to kiss someone the longer I am with them, or during the "dating" phase. For me, I like to put a lot of imagination into kissing a girl, so if it was just a drunken kiss, it would just be a typical "snog" but in a more loving relationship I would kiss in many different ways.

To summarize: I think kissing is mainly to do with attaction then feelings and the style of kissing indicates the level of attractiveness or feeling. Some people may not agree with my view, but this is the way I see it. I dont wish to expand this any further (would be boring!)

I hope this has helped
Fresh_Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 19th, 2010, 08:47 AM   #12
Adonis
Love Machine

Adonis will become famous soon enough

I'd like to think of a KISS as MSG... It ADDS emotion to what ever one is trying to invoke at the time. I give you a friendly hug, and a peck on the cheek. I'm holding your hands and walking around town, happy, and I kiss your nose. I'm making love to you and that closeness and intimacy is there and I kiss you on the lips..

Its one of those things that mean nothing, unless there was an underlying emotion to interpret to begin with.

"I ran up the door,closed the stairs,said my pajamas,and put on my prayers. Turned off the bed,and hopped into the light, all because you kissed me goodnight."

co-winner for best forum name~

I branded Goddess33's ass! Her ass is mine now
Look who's a Casanova now?

Update: Does anyone even remember Goddess33?
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 19th, 2010, 05:53 PM   #13
Asphodelle13
Happily Taken 4Ever

Asphodelle13 is on a distinguished road

Kissing is very important for me. It helps get you into the mood for sex, and makes sex more intimate. Its a way to convey emotion, because there are lots of different ways to kiss. You can start out slow and sensual, and then move into long passionate kisses or french kissing. I could never be with someone that was a bad kisser.

~Robert Frost~
I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going.. but I'm on my way.~Carl Sandburg~
Asphodelle13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 19th, 2010, 07:21 PM   #14
Surfa
St. Valentines

Surfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant futureSurfa has a brilliant future

I'm definitely a big fan of this regardless of the situation.

But it means and feels a lot better with someone that you care for a great deal.
Surfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 20th, 2010, 02:15 AM   #15
Sekcboi85
Love Guru

Sekcboi85 will become famous soon enoughSekcboi85 will become famous soon enough

Guys do have other areas that feel good other than their penis. It feels good to kiss a girl, especially one that you really like. And guys who understand women know that the best way to turn a woman on is by kissing. So should the kissing stop once he penetrates you? There are really no rules for love making and maybe he just likes kissing you. Maybe he feels closer to you because of it. Maybe he wants to be passionate with you. There are lots of reasons why he kisses you during sex, and I can't really think of one that is a negative.

Anyway, my point is that you should just enjoy it. If you like what he is doing then don't try to analyze it. Just be happy that he enjoys making you happy.
Unread January 20th, 2010, 12:40 PM   #16
Cora
Flirtatious

Cora will become famous soon enough

Quote:
see, this is where i get confused. Some of u say it depends (like it's just a preference). some of u say kissing is an act of caring.

but what about people randomly kissing other people when they're drunk? lol some people don't even take kissing as a big deal. is that suppose to be different when u're having sex?

example: if you're having a one night stand. Obviously you guys kissed at the club or where ever... then u go home and do the deed. Would u not guys not kiss becuz it's just a fling? or do u kiss becuz u're in the heat of the moment?
OMG! Why don't you just ask him? Everyone is different.... Seriously, he likes kissing you when you're having sex, what's the big deal?
It all depends on the person. To some guys kissing is nothing more than that.... just kissing. To others, it's a lot more... ask him.
Cora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 20th, 2010, 07:46 PM   #17
Mr Phychology

Mr Phychology is on a distinguished road

Personally I only kiss during slow sensual sex, to show that I have strong emotions towards my lover (normally at the beginning of a session) but by the end I would normally be breathing too hard to even be able to kiss.

But overall I would say he enjoys the passion of kissing and like/loves your very much. Also there are nerve endings that connect strait to your private area, which therefore turn u on more. 
Mr Phychology is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 22nd, 2010, 07:09 AM   #18
partyjons

partyjons is on a distinguished road

Thanks for nice story of kissing.
partyjons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 28th, 2010, 11:43 AM   #19
piperwinsor

piperwinsor is on a distinguished road

I enjoy the story a lot and I think that kissing shows the love of your self...it shows that how you love each other..Keep kissing during sex.Its gives you another fun.
piperwinsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 30th, 2010, 10:05 PM   #20
stasia
Love Machine

stasia is a splendid one to beholdstasia is a splendid one to beholdstasia is a splendid one to beholdstasia is a splendid one to beholdstasia is a splendid one to beholdstasia is a splendid one to beholdstasia is a splendid one to behold

Shut up and just be happy that he kisses you during sex.

Really though I wish my ex would've kissed me like that. Lots of girls probably do.
stasia is offline   Reply With Quote