Members: 15,633
Threads: 38,443
Online: 50

Newest Member: akp2126

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Sex Shop

Notices

The Sex Shop Everything from masturbation to sex to periods to pregnancy to anything sexually related. We're one hell of a well-rounded forum.

Unread December 8th, 2009, 09:43 PM   #1
nowayjosecalderon
Flirtatious

nowayjosecalderon is on a distinguished road
Default Do girls really have bigger butts than boys or its a myth?

do their butts look bigger because they wear tighter pants than dudes or is it really bigger?
nowayjosecalderon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread December 8th, 2009, 10:26 PM   #2
Tootsie Pop
Staff

Tootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud ofTootsie Pop has much to be proud of
Default Re: Do girls really have bigger butts than boys or its a myth?

I would say that women absolutely have bigger butts than men, (proportionally).
Men are usually more built in the shoulders, back and general upper body whereas women are more built in their butts, hips, and thighs. It is due to the fact that women bare children. I mean, everyone is shaped differently, but scientifically speaking a woman's lower half tends to be proportionally larger than a man's.
Unread December 8th, 2009, 11:10 PM   #3
MrZurf
Love Guru

MrZurf is on a distinguished road

Yep, I would say tootsie is right. It's pretty much a inheritance trait of each gender. Men carry more overall muscle mass... but women are all born with more muscle mass in their abdominal and gluts area because they need them to be developed for child-bearing. Another reason is that women gain both muscle mass and fat mass quicker than men do.
MrZurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread December 8th, 2009, 11:25 PM   #4
kuju
well-traveled

kuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond repute

absolutely. Women are designed to have wider hips, whihc generally translates to butts. It's a childbirthing thing. Men are wired to be attracted to wider bottoms on women (she's got some good childbearing hips!) so that their children will be born healthy and with a mother who survived the birth.

Women also are more likely to deposit excess fat in their bottoms, while men tend to deposit excess fat in their stomachs.

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

kuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread December 9th, 2009, 12:10 AM   #5
Kuky
Administrator

Kuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond repute

Black girls definitely seem to
Unread December 13th, 2009, 05:25 AM   #6
Drifting
Flirtatious

Drifting is a jewel in the roughDrifting is a jewel in the roughDrifting is a jewel in the rough

It's not that women are more "built" in their butts, it's that they collect fat there more than men. Men collect fat in their stomachs, women collect fat in their butts, thighs, and hips. You never hear a man complaining "this donut is going straight to my thighs!"

Of course working out can change all that. I've seen women at the gym with the ass of a 10 year old boy, and I've seen men at the pub with a kiester that would make J-Lo blush...
Drifting is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body, love, school, sex, teen