Members: 15,636
Threads: 38,446
Online: 33

Newest Member: Howtoprocreed

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Sex Shop

Notices

The Sex Shop Everything from masturbation to sex to periods to pregnancy to anything sexually related. We're one hell of a well-rounded forum.

Unread November 12th, 2009, 12:15 PM   #1
5starchic2010

5starchic2010 is on a distinguished road
Default He didnt cum during sex ??????

Me and my boyfriend has been together for a year lastnight aroung 2am I wanted it, he was hard as a rock and we made out for about 15 min. he never came is this normal for a 35 year old or was he with someone else early that day...help confused
5starchic2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 12th, 2009, 12:45 PM   #2
Deidre
May the best attitude win

Deidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: He didnt cum during sex ??????

It's definitely not a reliable sign of having cheated. Even if it was because he'd already ejaculated once in the past 24 hours, which doesn't sound like a very credible reason, that doesn't mean he was with another person.

Was his mind preoccupied with something? Is he stressed about anything? Was he tired (kind of likely at 2am)? If so, perfectly normal.

Did he still orgasm without ejaculating? If so, assuming it's not something he's trained himself to do (which is possible), then there might be a problem. If it keeps happening without him controlling it, it could be a sign of diabetes, bladder cancer, and all sorts of other problems...
Deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 12th, 2009, 03:33 PM   #3
5starchic2010

5starchic2010 is on a distinguished road

well he was ready after he tried the first time, I went to the bathroom and assumed it was over. When I laid down beside him we started at it again. HE SAID Baby I am hot and tired and we stopped he do work 12 hours on his feet...so maybe he was tired
5starchic2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 14th, 2009, 03:20 PM   #4
pappabear

pappabear is on a distinguished road

So he didn't get there, that happens with either sex. It could be that he's really tired. Sometimes the human body just takes time off. Or he might have even had trouble focusing. There's a ton of things for it to be and that is going to happen. I think we should all expect that our partner just won't get there some of the time. It's okay. It doesn't mean that he doesn't love you or find you sexy.
pappabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 14th, 2009, 06:13 PM   #5
Sekcboi85
Love Guru

Sekcboi85 will become famous soon enoughSekcboi85 will become famous soon enough

Yep.. I've had this happen to me twice already and I'm only 23. Once was due to drinking way too much, and the other time I was just really, really stressed out. It just happens sometimes and you can't dwell on it. If it happens a lot then its time to see a Doctor, but once or twice is no big deal.
Unread November 16th, 2009, 09:46 AM   #6
Shoreline

Shoreline will become famous soon enoughShoreline will become famous soon enough

I've always had trouble orgasming. Somehow it gets desensitized from the friction or something sometimes, before I get there. If she's really wet it's much easier. I'm late 30s and I smoke, but I've always been this way, even when I was a teen. Doesn't depend on whether I've had sexual activity earlier that day (in fact, sometimes, it helps).

If I worry about it, of course, it definately will not happen. So it's probably best if you don't make an issue out of it. We can't fake it.
Shoreline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 22nd, 2009, 05:16 PM   #7
belly22

belly22 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: He didnt cum during sex ??????

I have had this. I had to fake an orgasm once. I was attracted to my girl, but that moment, I was not for some reason...so I faked it to get it over with.
belly22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 30th, 2009, 01:17 AM   #8
cino

cino is on a distinguished road

Some men just have problems coming, and others have problems coming at a regular time and need more time. It could be tiredness, not only physical but mental stress as well. I know 2 men, both in their 30's, and both have problems coming. I used to work with one of the men, and we were such close friends that we talked about everything, and he told me he has a hard time coming. He said he just doesn't come fast, and it takes him a long time. Then he said sometimes he cannot come at all. So I think there are men who have this problem. Not sure why. I don't believe it is a sign of cheatng at all, as both of these men told me they are not with other women beforehand, and I do believe them. I think it is just their makeup of their bodies.
cino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread December 2nd, 2009, 11:09 AM   #9
DrDodgy

DrDodgy is on a distinguished road

Sometimes i have this problem, usually it's due to drinking alcohol. The other common reason for me is if it feels like it's going to happen too quick then i try & stop it from happening and just can't get there again.

We've once been at it for 4 hours including foreplay & other messing around and i never got there during that time.

Yet another time she woke me up wanting some and i lasted about 4 minutes and we had to get the toys out, lol.

I'd say you are worrying over nothing at all and i wouldn't even say anything to him about it as if it makes him self conscious about the issue it's all the more likely to happen again.
DrDodgy is offline   Reply With Quote