Members: 15,800
Threads: 38,590
Online: 39

Newest Member: Island Girl

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Sex Shop

Notices

The Sex Shop Everything from masturbation to sex to periods to pregnancy to anything sexually related. We're one hell of a well-rounded forum.

Unread October 10th, 2009, 12:37 PM   #1
nowayjosecalderon
Flirtatious

nowayjosecalderon is on a distinguished road
Default Are blowjobs normal??

I know some couples do it but i want to know if its normal? would the avererage couple do this activity?
and do most girls like giving them?? as a dude i find it nasty for some reason.
nowayjosecalderon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread October 10th, 2009, 12:52 PM   #2
Kuky
Administrator

Kuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are blowjobs normal??

Do you find receiving a blowjob nasty, or do you find going down on a woman nasty?

It's fairly normal, but then, everyone's got their tastes, and there's nothing wrong with either opinion here.
Unread October 10th, 2009, 12:54 PM   #3
Deidre
May the best attitude win

Deidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond reputeDeidre has a reputation beyond repute

It's normal, it's common and it's a lot of fun*.

* YMMV
Deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread October 10th, 2009, 01:07 PM   #4
nowayjosecalderon
Flirtatious

nowayjosecalderon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuky View Post
Do you find receiving a blowjob nasty, or do you find going down on a woman nasty?

It's fairly normal, but then, everyone's got their tastes, and there's nothing wrong with either opinion here.
receiving one...i dont mind giving one to my woman lol...but the thing is that im scared she might bite me and im also affraid of cumming in her mouth...
nowayjosecalderon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread October 10th, 2009, 02:13 PM   #5
Kuky
Administrator

Kuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond repute

Ah ok I see. Well, those are kind of easy to solve:

1) There has to be some kind of trust. Unless she REALLY doesn't know what she's doing, she won't bite you. And even if she does, it's not like she'd bite hard. Just tell her not to. But if you're getting a blowjob, one night stand or not, I assume you've got a good connection and trust going by then. I guess you probably shouldn't let drunken frat girls blow you.

2) When you're about to cum, just... tell her you're coming. It's the polite thing to do ANYWAY. If she's giving a blowjob, she's probably okay with the precum.
Unread October 10th, 2009, 10:40 PM   #6
Machiavellism
Flirtatious

Machiavellism is a name known to allMachiavellism is a name known to allMachiavellism is a name known to allMachiavellism is a name known to allMachiavellism is a name known to allMachiavellism is a name known to all

From what I've seen most women have decent to much enjoyment from giving oral sex. The biggest complain I've heard was that the guy was inconsiderate (Pushy, overly aggressive, forcing them try to go deeper than they could). So if you treat her with respect odds are you can get a girl who's only mildly interested in it to have an enjoyable time.

As far as cumming in her mouth, TALK to her about it. Some girls don't mind it, others do. Same goes with swallowing. Above all you should Communicate with her, tell her what you like, what you'd like to see her try (rather than pushing her head and choking her), and with the built communication comes the lower risk of her doing something unpleasant, like biting. But seriously, unless she's a vampire, I doubt highly she'll bite you, it's rather well known that teeth in blowjobs are bad unless they ask for it.
Unread October 11th, 2009, 01:15 AM   #7
rodgerjones2
Casanova

rodgerjones2 is a name known to allrodgerjones2 is a name known to allrodgerjones2 is a name known to allrodgerjones2 is a name known to allrodgerjones2 is a name known to allrodgerjones2 is a name known to all

Normal? Eh sure. But I work with many many women(as in a job; not pimp work), and the number one object they say not to do: Put your hand on the back of their head. Their already sucking your penis, theres not much more you need to do to degrade them further.
rodgerjones2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread October 11th, 2009, 01:42 AM   #8
water nymph
Ink footed

water nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond reputewater nymph has a reputation beyond repute

I've always seen blowjobs as being a normal part of a functioning sexual relationship. As far as I'm concerned they're necessary for foreplay and can even be a stand alone activity that satisfies both partners. As for women liking it, I can't say that I every woman likes it, but I don't think that all women dislike it, if that makes sense. Your best bet is to ask whatever lady you are with.

I'm curious to know what part of the blowjob you find nasty? If it's the cumming in the mouth, can you explain what about it makes you feel this way?
Unread October 11th, 2009, 08:55 AM   #9
moonangel
Almost a Jedi

moonangel has much to be proud ofmoonangel has much to be proud ofmoonangel has much to be proud ofmoonangel has much to be proud ofmoonangel has much to be proud ofmoonangel has much to be proud ofmoonangel has much to be proud ofmoonangel has much to be proud ofmoonangel has much to be proud ofmoonangel has much to be proud of

Wow, a guy who's not into blowjobs??

:O

And I thought I'd seen everything.
moonangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread October 11th, 2009, 10:22 AM   #10
Adonis
Love Machine

Adonis will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuky View Post
Ah ok I see. Well, those are kind of easy to solve:

1) There has to be some kind of trust. Unless she REALLY doesn't know what she's doing, she won't bite you. And even if she does, it's not like she'd bite hard. Just tell her not to. But if you're getting a blowjob, one night stand or not, I assume you've got a good connection and trust going by then. I guess you probably shouldn't let drunken frat girls blow you.

2) When you're about to cum, just... tell her you're coming. It's the polite thing to do ANYWAY. If she's giving a blowjob, she's probably okay with the precum.
+1

1. Raking (using teeth) hurts... *ouch* Any girl who has had any experience or has talked to her girlfriends about it should know about that.

2. Constant communication is really important.. Letting her know how good it feels, and also when you're about to cum, ask her if you can cum in her mouth or not, she'll give you a response with what she's comfortable doing..

With regards to the hand on the back of her head thing, that is a lil degrading, but I think playing with her hair, or holding her hair away from her mouth is something considerate to do also...

"I ran up the door,closed the stairs,said my pajamas,and put on my prayers. Turned off the bed,and hopped into the light, all because you kissed me goodnight."

co-winner for best forum name~

I branded Goddess33's ass! Her ass is mine now
Look who's a Casanova now?

Update: Does anyone even remember Goddess33?
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread October 11th, 2009, 02:11 PM   #11
mahoning
Flirtatious

mahoning is on a distinguished road

The bet thing you can do if you are afraid is at least give it a chance. Let loose for a while. Obviously show the girl respect, but you may find yourself enjoying it!
mahoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread October 13th, 2009, 06:49 AM   #12
MissJamieLee

MissJamieLee is on a distinguished road

try it - youll like it.

every guy i have been with LOVE blow jobs. no matter what. i mean hey u recieve pleasure without any work? haha.

as long as u are attracted and feel comfortable with the lady giving u a blow job. unless she has never done it before - i am sure she knows NOT to use teeth.

and perhaps ask her before , so do you swallow? but act cool about it.....just tell her if she doesnt feel comfortable swallowing tell her its OKAY.
MissJamieLee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
love, oral, relationship, sex, teen