Members: 15,357
Threads: 38,087
Online: 39

Newest Member: andywanttofun

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Chase

Notices

The Chase Places, People, Roses... everything involved in the dating game, as well as including that First Kiss and more! New home of FLIRTATION LOCATION and THE GAME

Unread February 24th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #1
Kyu
Flirtatious

Kyu will become famous soon enoughKyu will become famous soon enough
Default met my High School Love after 10 years

Yeah, about 10 years have passed since we met the last time. I was in love with her then, and I am in love with her now. We didn't actually meet, we got into contact over facebook. We sat next to each other for a few years in high school and, boy did we have a great time. I never told her that I was in love, and I am quite sure it would not have worked out then anyway.

But being with her was just great and I can tell that it was mutual. We were laughing our heads of ALL THEEEE TIME. It was fucking hilarious. I have never had so much fun in my life with any other girl.

Well we are older now, I am 25, she is 24 and she'll stay in the UK till May. ( if she doesn't decide to stay ). I can't wait to see her, but how can I ( after all this time ) get casually into contact with her without making it too obvious that I grave her. Some people can read me like a book since I ain't great when it comes to hiding feelings or emotions.
Just looking at her picture drives me nuts. I wanna be with that girl ! After my BPD ex, I thought I'd unable to ever fall in love again but damn ... this is the one !
Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 24th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #2
Kyu
Flirtatious

Default Re: met my High School Love after 10 years

I feel like driving to Frankfurt, jumping on the next plane and visiting her. DAMN I want her BAD !!!
Unread February 24th, 2012, 09:21 AM   #3
Ben91
Casanova

Ben91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to all

jesus bro chill out, relax, work on your self.

your going to scare her off soon.

We talked about getting married though, and already had names for our child. Our case is different because we loved each other. Blablabla
Ben91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 24th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #4
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

Status: Happily connected for many years ! Oh, and glad I'm not a Moderator :D
phasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, about 10 years have passed since we met the last time. I was in love with her then, and I am in love with her now.
Seriously? Puleeeeeze.

Quote:
Some people can read me like a book since I ain't great when it comes to hiding feelings or emotions.
I suggest you work on that.

Quote:
We didn't actually meet, we got into contact over facebook.
O.o
"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!
phasesofthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 24th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #5
foh4k
Elite Romantic

foh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond repute

Holy crap Kyu,

10 years is a long time people change. You don't even know her as she is today yet yoru in love with her?

You ex-BPD must have seen you coming. Much like a salesman spots an easy mark.
There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.
foh4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 24th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #6
Kyu
Flirtatious

Well we talked, and it was like in the old times. People change in some aspects, yes but she is still fun to be with. Can't wait for her to get back to germany.

@ Phase ... I said that she is in the UK, yes it was facebook but we quickly exchanged numbers and talked. We have history. We were really good friends for quite some time.
Unread February 24th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #7
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

phasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond repute

Really good friends does not equal being In Love With Someone and being in love after 10 years of absence.

I heartily suggest you wheel back your emotional response to her until you see if this "love" you speak of is reciprocated. If you don't, and "it's" not, then once again you will be shredded by another woman that you "will always love" and haven't yet tucked away on the "been there, done that" shelf.

Sorry to sound (no doubt) negative to you but you keep doing the same things over and over and those things don't seem to be working out in the long run for you.

Good luck.. have fun and pick your heart off your sleeve and keep it closer to your chest for the time being is all I'm saying.
"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!
Unread February 25th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #8
Sociopath
Banned

Sociopath is infamous around these partsSociopath is infamous around these parts

Kyu, you're going to fuck it up. What you're experiencing is 10 years of repressed sexual tension. If you come in there, guns blazing, you'll just creep her out. In fact, there's a pretty good chance that she sees you as nothing more than a platonic good time.

phasesofthemoon, if he passively follows your advice, he's guaranteed to fuck up. You're probably between the ages of 50 and 60. An old woman like you should have witnessed enough in her life to accept that, contrary to some bullshit some people spew out their mouths, people CAN in fact be made to "fall in love."

It's just that so many are so bad at it, they chuck it off to a random occurrence of destiny. This is a self-defense mechanism to cope with what would otherwise be a hurtful truth: they suck at attracting mates.
Sociopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 26th, 2012, 06:01 AM   #9
Kyu
Flirtatious

gotta agree with all of you to some degree ... I was wrong to cling to this thought. My feelings for her were just resurfacing after 10 years for the first time again. Hasn't anyone of you ever met someone from their high-school time and found themselves falling back into old patterns ? I guess that is what happened to me.

Nevertheless I still like her. She is a very nice person and I will get in contact with her. Being friends is fine with me.
Unread February 26th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #10
Sonny
Love Guru

Sonny has a spectacular aura aboutSonny has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociopath View Post
Kyu, you're going to fuck it up. What you're experiencing is 10 years of repressed sexual tension. If you come in there, guns blazing, you'll just creep her out. In fact, there's a pretty good chance that she sees you as nothing more than a platonic good time.
Repressed sexual tension is probably not an accurate description. It just infatuation/limerence, which isn't always a bad thing. It's a pretty cool feeling actually, if its not too intense and debilitating.

Quote:
phasesofthemoon, if he passively follows your advice, he's guaranteed to fuck up.
?? so are you saying he should increase his emotional response/go in guns blazing. But you just said he should avoid that. The key is obviously controlling his emotions, testing the waters tactfully and trying to inch towards a relationship. This is going to take some serious self control if he really is infatuated.

Quote:
... people CAN in fact be made to "fall in love." It's just that so many are so bad at it, they chuck it off to a random occurrence of destiny. This is a self-defense mechanism to cope with what would otherwise be a hurtful truth: they suck at attracting mates.
A few people may think this way, but its not really relevant to the thread is it.

Last edited by Sonny; February 26th, 2012 at 07:59 AM.. Reason: fixed
Sonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 26th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #11
Kyu
Flirtatious

Sonny describes it well. I am just not sure of what will happen when I see her the first time. I am sure it will be awkward : /
Unread February 26th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #12
Sonny
Love Guru

Sonny has a spectacular aura aboutSonny has a spectacular aura about

See that's where you're emotions are going to hold you back already. Make it not be awkward. Try to change your mindset so that you are just seeing her as a good friend you're really happy to meet. Don't rush it, declare your love out of the blue or anything suicidal like that. Gauge her interest and be tactful. Report back to relationship forums if you need further advice
Sonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 26th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #13
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

Quote:

phasesofthemoon, if he passively follows your advice, he's guaranteed to fuck up. You're probably between the ages of 50 and 60. An old woman like you should have witnessed enough in her life to accept that, contrary to some bullshit some people spew out their mouths, people CAN in fact be made to "fall in love."

It's just that so many are so bad at it, they chuck it off to a random occurrence of destiny. This is a self-defense mechanism to cope with what would otherwise be a hurtful truth: they suck at attracting mates.
What you describe is NOT love but rather psychological addiction and emotional abuse. When you've actually had the chance to fall in love then come back and we'll have a wee chat without your pre-conceived rhetoric.

Quote:
?? so are you saying he should increase his emotional response/go in guns blazing. But you just said he should avoid that. The key is obviously controlling his emotions, testing the waters tactfully and trying to inch towards a relationship. This is going to take some serious self control if he really is infatuated.
This ^^^ is what Kyu needs to do, sociopath. Why you ask? Because unlike you, he is not a sociopath but rather a man who is ruled by his emotions and often shredded because of it and not some ball-freak who gets his validation through his penis while remaining emotionally disconnected while he psycholotically dicks with the emotions of his latest "prey."

Last edited by phasesofthemoon; February 26th, 2012 at 12:46 PM..
Unread February 26th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #14
Kyu
Flirtatious

Well its either her or that badass motorcycle I want so bad ... [ kidding, the bike comes first of course ]
I am afraid that she'll reject me and doesn't even wanna become friends. Ever since my BPD relationship ended I have a tremendous fear of rejection.
Unread February 26th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #15
foh4k
Elite Romantic

foh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond repute

Go for the bad ass motorcycle the chicks will follow.

Kyu, you and I have had this discussion. Your former BPD should have taught you a few things about rushing in too fast. Slow down bud, and keep looking at motorcycles. Harley Davidsons would be your best bet.
There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.
Unread February 26th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #16
Kyu
Flirtatious

I am more of a kawasaki kinda guy

And yes, she has taught me to take things slowly, but I thought for a very long time that my BPD ex had eradicated the ability of me ever feeling any kind of positive emotions towards women again. I felt dead and empty inside for at least 8 months now, and I am happy to have this little crush.

It makes it easier to deal with the fallout ...
My ex is giving me a hard time. I guess I am guilty of "moving on". Who knows, but she has a new reason to torture me. She provokes me constantly. Its not easy when you have to see your BPD ex 8 hours a day. She has a new bf btw ... the 4th after she left me. You'd think she has no reason to hurt me anymore, but apparently she does.
Unread February 26th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #17
Sociopath
Banned

Sociopath is infamous around these partsSociopath is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
Repressed sexual tension is probably not an accurate description. It just infatuation/limerence, which isn't always a bad thing. It's a pretty cool feeling actually, if its not too intense and debilitating.
Infatuation is sexual tension. The fact that it's not experienced in particularly erotic ways is of no consequence to the fact that it's all based on sexual attraction. We could be using a few words in slightly different ways. But you sound like a thinker to me, so I'm going to guess I don't have to write a book about it.

Quote:
I see where it got confusing. The part I was referring to, specifically, was when she said "I heartily suggest you wheel back your emotional response to her until you see if this 'love' you speak of is reciprocated."

If he's going to wait around to see if the "love" is reciprocated, he'll be waiting long past when the cows come home.

Quote:
A few people may think this way, but its not really relevant to the thread is it.
Here's where it starts to poke at sensitive nerves. Facts are not determined by beliefs, beliefs are based on facts. But this does not mean that all beliefs are based on facts.

That there are people who out there who think "love" is magical and beautiful and meant-to-be does not, in absolutely any way, change how cleverly sex deceives so many into thinking that it's all about some sort of higher meaning or purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
See that's where you're emotions are going to hold you back already. Make it not be awkward. Try to change your mindset so that you are just seeing her as a good friend you're really happy to meet. Don't rush it, declare your love out of the blue or anything suicidal like that. Gauge her interest and be tactful. Report back to relationship forums if you need further advice
See, this is what I'm talking about. You're advising him to "gauge her interest and be tactful," but you're not teaching him just how to gauge her interest and just what it means to be tactful.

In some ways, this is a lot like a surgeon saying, "All you gotta do is cut the right tissue, sew it up at the right time, and prescribe the right post-op meds." No shit, man, no shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
What you describe is NOT love but rather psychological addiction and emotional abuse. When you've actually had the chance to fall in love then come back and we'll have a wee chat without your pre-conceived rhetoric.
So I'm totally right about you. You're bitter, you're old, you've been cheated on in the past, the cheating hurt you, and you've never been the same since. You finally found a tool who dances to the beat of your drum, and now you are calling it love. Good for you, but don't spread the disease.

Tell me, and tell us all, just what love is, then. My rhetoric is based on scientific observation, not on feel-good bullshit people like you recklessly spread to get emotionally riled up over.

Love is what happens when somebody's happiness becomes as important to you as your own happiness. If you can come up with a more elegant, accurate definition, do it.

And please do tell, what about making someone fall in love with you is so barbaric and monstrous? Being in love feels good. Making someone fall in love with you is doing something NICE for them. How is making someone feel ecstatic emotionally abusive? You lost me.

But no, you didn't lose me. Here's what you're really trying to say. YOU are UNCOMFORTABLE with being steered through a course you do not know the path of. YOU, in fact, are a CONTROL FREAK. You are perfectly OK with the manipulative tactics of the flower-gifting douche bag, but this is ONLY because you understand what he's trying to do. You are OK with the manipulative tactics of a guy who compliments a woman and opens doors for her (we ALL know he's doing this ONLY to have a chance of getting into her wet, warm pussy), and this is ONLY because you can see through the simplicity of it.

But the guy who doesn't pull that crap, the guy who actually knows what's happening, and gracefully participates... THAT"S the guy you hate, and that's the guy you fear, and that's the guy you're uncomfortable with. You are AFRAID OF ATTRACTIVE MEN!

...and this is because the last time you fell for the sexiness of an attractive man, you got it into your NARCISSISTIC mind that you're the ONLY thing in the world worth loving and being adored. So then when he DID take interest in other, equally-deserving women, your world was crushed. From that moment on out, you vowed to hate men who love women.

Your hatred of men is cleverly hidden, though, because most people are as ignorant as are you.

Quote:
This ^^^ is what Kyu needs to do, sociopath. Why you ask? Because unlike you, he is not a sociopath but rather a man who is ruled by his emotions and often shredded because of it and not some ball-freak who gets his validation through his penis while remaining emotionally disconnected while he psycholotically dicks with the emotions of his latest "prey."
Check, check, check, and CHECK!

1) You're not comfortable with men who are stronger than those who fall victim to self-doubt and self-loathing. You're not comfortable with men who YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF MANIPULATING! You are only comfortable with men who get shredded, because you've learned that those men never shred you because they never get your hopes up in the first place (if you lose 'em, you merely shrug).

2) What does any of this have to do with validation? We eat good food and spit out bad food because good food tastes nice, and bad food doesn't. Nothing to do with validation. We go on roller coasters and avoid the dentist because roller coasters are fun, and dentist visits not so much. Nothing to do with validation. We seek out attractive mates and skip on the ugly ones because attractive mates are, well, attractive, and the ugly ones are, well, not attractive. Nothing to do with validation.

3) I like emotional connection. Where you got an idea to the contrary, I cannot know. You DO understand that there ARE women out there who are enjoyable in ways that are IN ADDITION to their enjoyable bodies. For you to make such a black-and-white, emotional connection OR fun sex type of conclusion is indicative of your overcompensation for not having an enjoyable body.

4) WHAT THE FUCK SORT OF FRANKENSTEIN ARE YOU??? Since WHEN did seeking out attractive women, spending fun time with them, having lustful and satisfying sex with them... EVER been about "dicking with the motions" of "prey"???

If THAT's what you took away from what I wrote so far, you truly are a very, very bitter woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu View Post
Well its either her or that badass motorcycle I want so bad ... [ kidding, the bike comes first of course ]
I am afraid that she'll reject me and doesn't even wanna become friends. Ever since my BPD relationship ended I have a tremendous fear of rejection.
Look man, you're stressing over nothing. WHY would you even want to be friends with someone who doesn't want to be friends with you? You will not be happy in that sort of arrangement, I guarantee this to you.

You have a fear of rejection, that's evident. One thing you're going to have to accept as fact is that the fear of rejection, all by itself, has the capacity to make you extremely unattractive in both sexual terms and platonic terms.

Do YOU want to be your own friend? If you can't honestly answer "yes," then you're too much work for me. This is an online forum, I don't know who you are, and you're not paying me to labor. Honestly, I don't care about your happiness. I do not love you. It'd be different if you were a good friend, or whatever, but I'm just saying the truth.

If you want to be your own friend, obviously there's something about you that you find valuable, and pleasant. You need to work on coming up with some sort of mental list describing what's fun or whatever about you.

But if you go in with the fear of rejection, you're setting yourself up for failure. She doesn't know who the fuck you are. If you come to her with a fear of rejection (believe me, she smells this on you a freakin' mile away!), she will make the conclusion that you're not worth being around. This happens subconsciously.

She is not a bad person for preferring to be around interesting people. She is not a bad person for avoiding dull people. But facts of life are facts of life. Who you gonna believe? Me or phases?

Dude, do NOT get a motorcycle to attract women. I hope this isn't what you're doing. But if it is, she'll see right through it and you'll be even worse off! You might think you're a tough badass on a bike, but she's just going to laugh at you and think you're a naive boy. "Kinda adorable, but... ewwww, gross. I won't let him near my pussy."

Quote:
Originally Posted by foh4k View Post
Go for the bad ass motorcycle the chicks will follow.

Kyu, you and I have had this discussion. Your former BPD should have taught you a few things about rushing in too fast. Slow down bud, and keep looking at motorcycles. Harley Davidsons would be your best bet.
You know what kind of chicks will follow? Fat ugly ones.

Getting a motorcycle to make yourself more attractive to women is like getting elevator shoes to make yourself look taller to women. You may fool one or two, but most women will be even more annoyed and grossed out with you. THEY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, THEY'RE NOT STUPID.
Unread February 26th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #18
phasesofthemoon
I'm not a moderator yet?

Quote:
Infatuation is sexual tension. The fact that it's not experienced in particularly erotic ways is of no consequence to the fact that it's all based on sexual attraction. We could be using a few words in slightly different ways. But you sound like a thinker to me, so I'm going to guess I don't have to write a book about it.

I see where it got confusing. The part I was referring to, specifically, was when she said "I heartily suggest you wheel back your emotional response to her until you see if this 'love' you speak of is reciprocated."

If he's going to wait around to see if the "love" is reciprocated, he'll be waiting long past when the cows come home.

Here's where it starts to poke at sensitive nerves. Facts are not determined by beliefs, beliefs are based on facts. But this does not mean that all beliefs are based on facts.

That there are people who out there who think "love" is magical and beautiful and meant-to-be does not, in absolutely any way, change how cleverly sex deceives so many into thinking that it's all about some sort of higher meaning or purpose.

See, this is what I'm talking about. You're advising him to "gauge her interest and be tactful," but you're not teaching him just how to gauge her interest and just what it means to be tactful.

In some ways, this is a lot like a surgeon saying, "All you gotta do is cut the right tissue, sew it up at the right time, and prescribe the right post-op meds." No shit, man, no shit!

So I'm totally right about you. You're bitter, you're old, you've been cheated on in the past, the cheating hurt you, and you've never been the same since. You finally found a tool who dances to the beat of your drum, and now you are calling it love. Good for you, but don't spread the disease.

Tell me, and tell us all, just what love is, then. My rhetoric is based on scientific observation, not on feel-good bullshit people like you recklessly spread to get emotionally riled up over.

Love is what happens when somebody's happiness becomes as important to you as your own happiness. If you can come up with a more elegant, accurate definition, do it.

And please do tell, what about making someone fall in love with you is so barbaric and monstrous? Being in love feels good. Making someone fall in love with you is doing something NICE for them. How is making someone feel ecstatic emotionally abusive? You lost me.

But no, you didn't lose me. Here's what you're really trying to say. YOU are UNCOMFORTABLE with being steered through a course you do not know the path of. YOU, in fact, are a CONTROL FREAK. You are perfectly OK with the manipulative tactics of the flower-gifting douche bag, but this is ONLY because you understand what he's trying to do. You are OK with the manipulative tactics of a guy who compliments a woman and opens doors for her (we ALL know he's doing this ONLY to have a chance of getting into her wet, warm pussy), and this is ONLY because you can see through the simplicity of it.

But the guy who doesn't pull that crap, the guy who actually knows what's happening, and gracefully participates... THAT"S the guy you hate, and that's the guy you fear, and that's the guy you're uncomfortable with. You are AFRAID OF ATTRACTIVE MEN!

...and this is because the last time you fell for the sexiness of an attractive man, you got it into your NARCISSISTIC mind that you're the ONLY thing in the world worth loving and being adored. So then when he DID take interest in other, equally-deserving women, your world was crushed. From that moment on out, you vowed to hate men who love women.

Your hatred of men is cleverly hidden, though, because most people are as ignorant as are you.

Check, check, check, and CHECK!

1) You're not comfortable with men who are stronger than those who fall victim to self-doubt and self-loathing. You're not comfortable with men who YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF MANIPULATING! You are only comfortable with men who get shredded, because you've learned that those men never shred you because they never get your hopes up in the first place (if you lose 'em, you merely shrug).

2) What does any of this have to do with validation? We eat good food and spit out bad food because good food tastes nice, and bad food doesn't. Nothing to do with validation. We go on roller coasters and avoid the dentist because roller coasters are fun, and dentist visits not so much. Nothing to do with validation. We seek out attractive mates and skip on the ugly ones because attractive mates are, well, attractive, and the ugly ones are, well, not attractive. Nothing to do with validation.

3) I like emotional connection. Where you got an idea to the contrary, I cannot know. You DO understand that there ARE women out there who are enjoyable in ways that are IN ADDITION to their enjoyable bodies. For you to make such a black-and-white, emotional connection OR fun sex type of conclusion is indicative of your overcompensation for not having an enjoyable body.

4) WHAT THE FUCK SORT OF FRANKENSTEIN ARE YOU??? Since WHEN did seeking out attractive women, spending fun time with them, having lustful and satisfying sex with them... EVER been about "dicking with the motions" of "prey"???

If THAT's what you took away from what I wrote so far, you truly are a very, very bitter woman.

Look man, you're stressing over nothing. WHY would you even want to be friends with someone who doesn't want to be friends with you? You will not be happy in that sort of arrangement, I guarantee this to you.

You have a fear of rejection, that's evident. One thing you're going to have to accept as fact is that the fear of rejection, all by itself, has the capacity to make you extremely unattractive in both sexual terms and platonic terms.

Do YOU want to be your own friend? If you can't honestly answer "yes," then you're too much work for me. This is an online forum, I don't know who you are, and you're not paying me to labor. Honestly, I don't care about your happiness. I do not love you. It'd be different if you were a good friend, or whatever, but I'm just saying the truth.

If you want to be your own friend, obviously there's something about you that you find valuable, and pleasant. You need to work on coming up with some sort of mental list describing what's fun or whatever about you.

But if you go in with the fear of rejection, you're setting yourself up for failure. She doesn't know who the fuck you are. If you come to her with a fear of rejection (believe me, she smells this on you a freakin' mile away!), she will make the conclusion that you're not worth being around. This happens subconsciously.

She is not a bad person for preferring to be around interesting people. She is not a bad person for avoiding dull people. But facts of life are facts of life. Who you gonna believe? Me or phases?

Dude, do NOT get a motorcycle to attract women. I hope this isn't what you're doing. But if it is, she'll see right through it and you'll be even worse off! You might think you're a tough badass on a bike, but she's just going to laugh at you and think you're a naive boy. "Kinda adorable, but... ewwww, gross. I won't let him near my pussy."

Getting a motorcycle to make yourself more attractive to women is like getting elevator shoes to make yourself look taller to women. You may fool one or two, but most women will be even more annoyed and grossed out with you. THEY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, THEY'RE NOT STUPID.
Lmao. I'm sorry you've never had someone love you, sociopath.
Unread February 26th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #19
Sociopath
Banned

Hmmm, you're right. Maybe I need you in my life.
Unread February 26th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #20
foh4k
Elite Romantic

Quote:

It was tongue in cheek.