Members: 15,771
Threads: 38,561
Online: 42

Newest Member: jordan88

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > General Discussion > The Water Cooler

Notices

The Water Cooler The official off-topic forum of The Relationship Forums. The new home of MEDIA MAYHEM AND CREATIVE CORNER. Anything goes, (within reason of course!)

Unread February 22nd, 2012, 11:58 PM   #1
Gezus
Some Weirdo

Gezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to behold
Default Cool/beautiful "art"

Howdy,

Since there's a thread for posting funny pics in General Discussion, I thought it would be okay to share some artwork/photography/wallpapers anyone has found around the Internet here and find to be interesting to look at. I personally find certain visual creations relaxing/zen or stimulating.

If any mods have a problem with this, feel free to close this, but I think it'll be okay. I'll go first:

Gezus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 26th, 2012, 11:59 PM   #2
Gezus
Some Weirdo

Gezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cool/beautiful "art"

Unread February 29th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #3
Gezus
Some Weirdo

Unread March 8th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #4
Gezus
Some Weirdo

Unread March 8th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #5
Benni
Love Guru

Benni is a glorious beacon of lightBenni is a glorious beacon of lightBenni is a glorious beacon of lightBenni is a glorious beacon of lightBenni is a glorious beacon of light

These are all beautiful -- but, a word of advice -- you should resize them to 400 wide (no more than 500 wide) so they don't eat up so much bandwidth. Plus, they are easier to view that way without having to scroll sideways to see the photo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Benni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 8th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #6
foh4k
Elite Romantic

foh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond repute

I made the first one my desktop.
Fits beautifully
There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.
foh4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 9th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #7
Gezus
Some Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benni View Post
These are all beautiful -- but, a word of advice -- you should resize them to 400 wide (no more than 500 wide) so they don't eat up so much bandwidth. Plus, they are easier to view that way without having to scroll sideways to see the photo.
Yeah I know. I posted them all before you mentioned it in the "need a chuckle" thread. The last few I formatted, although since they were wallpaper-sized pics they looked too small at 400 and I put them closer to 500. Will reformat the older ones shortly.

Glad you found something you liked, foh4k.
Unread March 9th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #8
Benni
Love Guru

Benni is a glorious beacon of lightBenni is a glorious beacon of lightBenni is a glorious beacon of lightBenni is a glorious beacon of lightBenni is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gezus View Post
Yeah I know. I posted them all before you mentioned it in the "need a chuckle" thread. The last few I formatted, although since they were wallpaper-sized pics they looked too small at 400 and I put them closer to 500. Will reformat the older ones shortly.
They look really good, too! I meant no disrespect toward you -- just noticed you are a moderator Most of the forums I've been on had a limit to photo size because it ate into the bandwidth of the site (I think I'm saying that right), so I try to help out others who post large photos.

Unread March 9th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #9
Gezus
Some Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benni View Post
They look really good, too! I meant no disrespect toward you -- just noticed you are a moderator Most of the forums I've been on had a limit to photo size because it ate into the bandwidth of the site (I think I'm saying that right), so I try to help out others who post large photos.
No worries, I actually appreciated the concern.
Unread March 9th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #10
Benni
Love Guru

Cool.

Unread March 19th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #11
Gezus
Some Weirdo

Unread March 19th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #12
Kuky
Administrator

Kuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond repute

Ghostrider monkeys riding angry zebras farting pink fire are NO MATCH for my angry rainbow-spewing leopard nipples!
Unread March 24th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #13
Gezus
Some Weirdo

Unread March 26th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #14
tomperrino

tomperrino is on a distinguished road

my favorite:
Im a nature lover
tomperrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread April 6th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #15
Gezus
Some Weirdo

Unread April 6th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #16
Gezus
Some Weirdo

And I believe these are from the same artist.

Unread April 11th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #17
Gezus
Some Weirdo

Unread April 20th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #18
Gezus
Some Weirdo

Unread May 3rd, 2012, 12:19 PM   #19
Gezus
Some Weirdo