Members: 15,722
Threads: 38,738
Online: 51

Newest Member: Chloe DWAYNE

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > General Discussion > The Water Cooler

Notices

The Water Cooler The official off-topic forum of The Relationship Forums. The new home of MEDIA MAYHEM AND CREATIVE CORNER. Anything goes, (within reason of course!)

Unread October 31st, 2011, 01:39 AM   #1
English_Rose
Mrs Welshie

English_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud of
Default Anybody been watching Once Upon a Time on ABC??

I am absolutely addicted to it! This is the second Sunday and just like last week one hour is just way too short and I want the next episode already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rga4rp4j5TY
Unread November 2nd, 2011, 08:57 AM   #2
fire_n_rescue_baby
Casanova

fire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the roughfire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the roughfire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Anybody been watching Once Upon a Time on ABC??

I love it!! I am ready to see the whole story. I don't know how it will last more than a season with the plot starting off like it is but its an awesome show!
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
fire_n_rescue_baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 2nd, 2011, 11:22 AM   #3
phasesofthemoon
Straight Shooter

phasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond reputephasesofthemoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_n_rescue_baby View Post
I love it!! I am ready to see the whole story. I don't know how it will last more than a season with the plot starting off like it is but its an awesome show!
I like it too which is unusual because I'm more of a Dexter / True Blood kinda gal (although there certainly are villians and great special effects in OUAT.

I'm thinking they may end each season with the ending of the tale and the new season will be a new Fairy Tale altogether? It will be interesting to see how they do it.
"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!
phasesofthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 3rd, 2011, 12:30 AM   #4
kuju
well-traveled

kuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond repute

Loving it. It's funny, because I've always thought that Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison looked alike. (seriously, btw... same NAME?) I can't wait to see how it all plays out. I also find it interesting that Regina still doesn't seem all that happy. Curse backfire, anyone?

Also, how did Snow kill Regina's love?

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

kuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 3rd, 2011, 01:14 AM   #5
Prism
drama, drama

Prism has a brilliant futurePrism has a brilliant futurePrism has a brilliant futurePrism has a brilliant futurePrism has a brilliant futurePrism has a brilliant futurePrism has a brilliant futurePrism has a brilliant futurePrism has a brilliant futurePrism has a brilliant futurePrism has a brilliant future

I love it so far!! I got my mom to watch it last week and she loves it too. Hopefully it doesn't end up with them all being dead like a certain other show these guys wrote for
"It's really not so good to have time. Rush, scramble, desperation, this missed, that left behind, those others too big to fit into such a small space-- that's the way life was meant to be. You're supposed to be too late for some things. Don't worry about it."
-The Skull, The Last Unicorn
Prism is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread November 3rd, 2011, 07:56 AM   #6
fire_n_rescue_baby
Casanova

fire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the roughfire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the roughfire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the rough

They do look a lot alike. On the previews I thought they were the same person! Regina is very evil. It was messed up when she killed her father.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
fire_n_rescue_baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread April 3rd, 2012, 02:22 PM   #7
kuju
well-traveled

kuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond repute

thread necrophilia...

POSSIBLE SPOILER IN THEORY!!!

Okay, so I just watched this week's episode, where you see the back story of Regina and how Snow got her lover killed. But nevermind that. August. the writer who's helping out Emma. I think I've figured out who he is. He's HENRY. But older. He's her son. There was something in his mannerisms and the way he spoke that sounded EXACTLY like the kid Henry. Somehow, he's been split and was able to grow up outside of Storybrook or something... I don't know. But I SWEAR it's him, just older.

Also, the kid they got to play Snow White as a kid... WOW. She looks JUST like Ginnifer Goodwin! And they trained her to talk JUST like her as well. Damn I love this show!

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

kuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread April 3rd, 2012, 04:06 PM   #8
Gezus
Some Weirdo

Gezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to behold

My gf loves it. I don't really feel it, but I guess I haven't given it a proper chance nor watched it fully chronologically.
Gezus is offline   Reply With Quote