Members: 15,466
Threads: 38,273
Online: 33

Newest Member: adityasg7

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > General Discussion > Health and Lifestyle

Notices

Health and Lifestyle Feeling sick? Or maybe just flabby? Learn how to stay healthy and fit - and generally avoid breaking - by posting your questions here. NEW HOME OF MIRROR MIRROR and NURSES OFFICE

Unread February 25th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #41
English_Rose
Mrs Welshie

English_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud ofEnglish_Rose has much to be proud of
Default Re: Men, Which is More Important...

Just giving him a taste of his own medicine Ben.
Unread February 25th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #42
Sociopath
Banned

Sociopath is infamous around these partsSociopath is infamous around these parts

Oh just admit it, English. You know you're not the type of woman who gets oogled at, doors opened for, promotions effortlessly given to, etc.

But the truth is so painful for you that you insist women taking advantage of their physical appearance, or men who seek out women who are physically attractive, are all pathetic.

You remind me of poor people who scoff at the rich, saying "money won't buy you happiness." Bull-fucking-shit!

Those with money enjoy spending it on the nice things in life. Those who don't know how to make money would rather lie to themselves about how nice it is to have it, than to look for ways to make a profit.

I'll stop bullying you when you finally admit that you WISH you had nice tits, you WISH you had a beautiful face, and you WISH that you had a husband who isn't a vanilla nice guy.
Sociopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 25th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #43
OvershareDude
Hates Workdays

OvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond repute

OK this has gone on too long. Please keep it on topic.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)
OvershareDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 26th, 2012, 01:59 AM   #44
Welshie
St. Valentines

Welshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond reputeWelshie has a reputation beyond repute

OSD is right. Quit jerking off and pushing your own opinions as facts. I'm out.

P.s. I'm married? News to me!

Last edited by Welshie; February 26th, 2012 at 02:03 AM.. Reason: Not feeding the douche
Welshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 26th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #45
Ben91
Casanova

Ben91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to all

BEAUTIFUL

We talked about getting married though, and already had names for our child. Our case is different because we loved each other. Blablabla
Ben91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 26th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #46
Sociopath
Banned

Sociopath is infamous around these partsSociopath is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshie View Post
You done jerking off? Good.

And that's all I need to know to not bother debating with you any more. You have posted one or two good posts on this forum but other than that you have just pushed on here how supposedly attractive you are and how many hot women you've nailed. I asked you to prove a statement which you said as fact and like a troll or religious but you went on a defensive tirade. The world is round, proven fact. So prove your 'fact'

Wait, I'm married? That's news to me, I think the std's have gone to your head.
The posts I'm posting are to the same tone as the one or two you're referring to. But the instant you perceive yourself to be on the receiving end, it's not so amusing anymore, ah?

Ben,

I noticed that you're posting pictures of the same woman.

But anyway, back on topic. Let's talk about what the OP asked:

Quote:
I guess this question can also be asked of women, but I'm curious about what men think.
What is more important to you guys as far as appearance goes?
Would you prefer to date a girl with a pretty face, but a not so great body?
Or a girl with a great physique but an ugly face?

Just curious..
Asking such a question, you cannot get a sensible answer in just a couple of sentences. Take, for instance, into consideration that perhaps either an unattractive face or an unattractive body will kill the deal completely.

Some men are OK with dating women who are average in appearance. Those men would most likely be very happy to date a woman whose face is average, but body absolutely killer. Similarly, those men would probably be OK with dating women who have average bodies, but very gorgeous faces.

Your question tries to capture too broad an audience. As an example, consider this question: Gentlemen, which ethnicity do you prefer to date, Asians or Africans?

From men who prefer to date one or the other, a useful answer can be given.

Perhaps a more productive start would be in assessing what kind of men you care to attract, and then look for ways to answer just what those men find attractive.

After all, you probably aren't too interested in knowing what kind of feet a foot fetishist finds attractive if you don't care to attract someone who'll suck on your feet all day, right?
Sociopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 29th, 2012, 01:49 AM   #47
AJRelic

AJRelic is on a distinguished road

I've consistently been most attracted to woman's eyes. Put a girl in front of me with big ole bright eyes, some long eye lashes, and I'm happy. Slap a pair of eyeglasses on her and I'm butter.

Lips are a close second. Hair is a relatively distant third. Breasts and hips are just lovely but I've noticed it's become less of a factor over the years.
AJRelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 29th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #48
Galapagos
Flirtatious

Galapagos is an unknown quantity at this point

Sociopath, I figured the men who would respond would do so expressing their own opinion.

It was an opinion question....see?

And it would be the same if I asked the question you used as an example..."Asians or Africans?"

I would imagine every person who responded would do so with a different answer.

I was asking a simple question. Just to see how many men looked at the face first, body last...or vice versa.

Going through this thread, I was both amused and ashamed at what it had become.

Seriously people? Calm the eff down.

Oh, and Ben91, she's a very pretty girl indeed.

Sociopath, I'd have sex with Adriana Lima in a heartbeat.
Galapagos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 29th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #49
OvershareDude
Hates Workdays

OvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond reputeOvershareDude has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't bother addressing Sociopath, we banned him.

Frankly, I look at body moreso than face first, I do enjoy a nice petite girl

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)
OvershareDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 1st, 2012, 09:36 AM   #50
Sonny
Love Guru

Sonny has a spectacular aura aboutSonny has a spectacular aura about

Why did it take so long? Frankly, the troll got far too much porridge before he was banished.
Interesting thread galapagos. I recently read something about research demonstrating that men regard body type more important than face. I've fallen for a pretty face before, only to find there was no room in the bed for me.
Sonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 1st, 2012, 11:04 AM   #51
Ben91
Casanova

Ben91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to allBen91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
Why did it take so long? Frankly, the troll got far too much porridge before he was banished.
Interesting thread galapagos. I recently read something about research demonstrating that men regard body type more important than face. I've fallen for a pretty face before, only to find there was no room in the bed for me.
musta been a large female indeed!

We talked about getting married though, and already had names for our child. Our case is different because we loved each other. Blablabla
Ben91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 6th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #52
Jose234

Jose234 is on a distinguished road

That picture looks so weird!
Jose234 is offline   Reply With Quote