Members: 15,409
Threads: 38,223
Online: 42

Newest Member: R3d

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Chase

Notices

The Chase Places, People, Roses... everything involved in the dating game, as well as including that First Kiss and more! New home of FLIRTATION LOCATION and THE GAME

Unread February 26th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #21
Sociopath
Banned

Sociopath is infamous around these partsSociopath is infamous around these parts
Default Re: met my High School Love after 10 years

Sorry, I'm having a hard time keeping track of who's in on it and who isn't.
Sociopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 26th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #22
Kyu
Flirtatious

Kyu will become famous soon enoughKyu will become famous soon enough

Gotta agree with Sociopath on almost everything. Everything you said I read somewhere else before and it makes perfect sense.

The motorcycle is for me. Not for the chicks. Riding my bike is almost as good as sex. Thats why I am waiting for spring to come.
Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 26th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #23
foh4k
Elite Romantic

foh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu View Post
Gotta agree with Sociopath on almost everything. Everything you said I read somewhere else before and it makes perfect sense.

The motorcycle is for me. Not for the chicks. Riding my bike is almost as good as sex. Thats why I am waiting for spring to come.
I love my motorcycle, all playing around aside about the chicks, I did it for me and I get wonderful enjoyment out of it. Truth is it's for you!!

And I have met plenty of hot chicks at some rallies, and plenty of big ones too but it's the camaraderie not the chicks.
There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.
foh4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 26th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #24
Sociopath
Banned

Sociopath is infamous around these partsSociopath is infamous around these parts

Easy there, lovers! No need to start smooching.
Sociopath is offline   Reply With Quote