Members: 15,797
Threads: 38,587
Online: 43

Newest Member: JamiePatrice13

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Chase

Notices

The Chase Places, People, Roses... everything involved in the dating game, as well as including that First Kiss and more! New home of FLIRTATION LOCATION and THE GAME

Unread February 23rd, 2012, 06:57 PM   #1
CasualDude10

CasualDude10 is on a distinguished road
Default Trying to get her back! Or is she over me?

Please read! Ireally need help and opinion.

OK so heres the story.

Our Realtionship: (Im 17 shes 16) Me and this girl have been texting for 2 weeks. we never really told each other we liked each otehr but we both knew it. we texted everyday all day. we went on 2 dates over the time. once was a double date and second time was just me and her. well she trusted me. i trusted her. we told each other how goodlucking each other is. and nice sweet blah blah.... We never hugged or kissed. But on Valentines day i got her a small gift. And she told my bestfriend how she just wanted to grab me. later that night she said i was the highliight of her day. Also after the Doubledate she texted my bestfriends girlfriend right after saying how sweet i am.

What Happend?: We trusted each other and told each other very personal stuff. Hers was that her mother died and her father is now gay. Shes very selfconscious about it. On monday we had plans to go on a third date to the movies. I got all ready to go and pick her up and she called saying sorry she overslept. and she feels bad about it and next weekend shell make i tup to me. I forgave her. But after that texts were kinda awkward. Well my friend had my phone later that day because me and her didnt hang out. [i] was in the bathroom and he replied to her text saying were having gay buttsex im being the * * * * * . (My friend knew nothing about it) She took it very offensive. And didnt text back. Like 6 hours later she said she just wants to be friends.

Where we at now?: I apologized over 100x times. I told her how i knew it hurt her and my friend didnt know any better. i forced my friend to text her and apologize. she said its cool i just want to be friends with him though. but maybe me and him can have something in the future again. she avoids me at school now and we dont text. I asked her if the entire reason why she isnt talking to me and wants to be friends because of the text my friend sent. She said that honestly is the 100% reason why. I just want to be friends.

What I am doing?: Im giving her space. I didnt text her yesterday. Not gonna today either. I feel like she needs her space. And my friends and brother and his girlfriend say i should text her tomorrow. (even though on tuesday i texted her saying how sorry i was).

So should i text her tomorrow? If i do what time? What should I say? Is she overreacting? Should i give her space? Or am my chances with her completely gone? Please i cant stop thinking about her and the times we had together. Also im having trouble sleeping. No to sound dumbb.
CasualDude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 23rd, 2012, 07:05 PM   #2
foh4k
Elite Romantic

foh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trying to get her back! Or is she over me?

How is texting her after two days giving her space? Really? Seriously?

You have been texting for two weeks and had two (kind of) dates. Your acting like your getting divorced from a 14 year marriage. Your 17 for Gods sake she's not the only girl you're going to fawn over. Let her have her space and quit being a whiny sap. Usually you have to drill a hole in a tree to get sap like that.

Go do something else for a few weeks. Your friend hit a nerve in her (the gay sex thing) and I am sure it touched her deeply considering her parental situation. Be a little more compassionate and leave the girl alone for a while.

Your life isn't ending next month. Find something to do and leave her alone. If she wants anything more after she has processed all of this she'll call you. Don't put your life on hold for a girl you have been texting for two weeks and dated twice.
There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.
foh4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 24th, 2012, 12:30 AM   #3
MattMuslim

MattMuslim is on a distinguished road

Dude - I don't want to sound like a douche but you're so, insanely young! Don't let rubbish like this get to you. Ask any guy who's 25 and he WISHES he could re do his dating experiences from when he was 17. Just relax, take the pressure off yourself and most importantly, don't put any girl on a pedestal and worship her. Women are no different to men, who are no different to you. We're all just people. If you just relax and project that you couldn't care less who likes you and who you like, you'll be blown away by how many girls find that confidence attractive. You'll have more attention that you'll be able to deal with.
Unread February 24th, 2012, 01:47 AM   #4
foh4k
Elite Romantic

foh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond reputefoh4k has a reputation beyond repute

The power in a relationship lies with who ever cares less .....Welshie
There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.
Unread February 24th, 2012, 01:48 AM   #5
foh4k
Elite Romantic

Quote:
If you're a Muslim who feels lost amongst modern dating trends, I run a Muslim Dating Site that offers articles and advice. No charges, no sign ups, no profiles; just support and a source of strength.

Ahhhhhhhh

Did you finally get enough posts to be able to link to your web site?
Clever.
Unread February 24th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #6
Sociopath
Banned

Sociopath is infamous around these partsSociopath is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by foh4k View Post
The power in a relationship lies with who ever cares less .....Welshie
The power in a relationship lies with whomever sees it not as a power struggle, but as a sexy, hot mesh of cooperative body movements.

EDIT:

Yeah, by the way, I've noticed that too. I think MuslimMatt is building up a virtual harem of virgins. This is what the bottom of his website says: The creator of this site receives compensation when recommended products and services featured herein are purchased. Results are typical and vary based on many factors.

Kinda tacky.

Last edited by Sociopath; February 24th, 2012 at 09:11 AM.. Reason: DEATH BY SUICIDE!
Sociopath is offline   Reply With Quote