Members: 15,308
Threads: 37,839
Online: 55

Newest Member: Cali2015

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > General Discussion > Health and Lifestyle

Notices

Health and Lifestyle Feeling sick? Or maybe just flabby? Learn how to stay healthy and fit - and generally avoid breaking - by posting your questions here. NEW HOME OF MIRROR MIRROR and NURSES OFFICE

Unread June 5th, 2002, 05:59 AM   #61
Raptor
St. Valentines

Raptor is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah all the cool ppl are 6'2''! MY best friend is, i feel small next to him. Will Smith is lol. Plus u can get greast muscle definition when ure 6'2'' I'm only a messly 6'!
Unread June 5th, 2002, 07:33 AM   #62
jungAH
St. Valentines

jungAH is an unknown quantity at this point

why so tall... MEASLY 6', huh? Haha... that must make me a midget or summat (you're the only other person I've met who uses that word!). So you don't think you're toned enough cuz you're lacking two inches? Ee... craziness~

Cuz you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could juss see you...
If I could juss hold you... tonight
<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Dragoness Awards: Honourable Mention Nicest/Sweetest, Best Newbie, Most Obsessive, Biggest Spammer</span>
jungAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread June 5th, 2002, 08:44 AM   #63
Raptor
St. Valentines

how tall r u?

no what i meant was, i dont like to look completely bulked up - skinny, but musclar (ideally like will smith in independance day )
but when ure taller, u can have more strength with the same definition, coz obviously eg ure arms are longer, if ya get what i mean
Unread June 8th, 2002, 06:21 PM   #64
kerrielouise
Flirtatious

kerrielouise is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm 5ft9 or 10, i'd like to be 5ft7 'cos then i could get away with wearing high heels. when wearing high heels now, i feel like everyone is looking at me.

it's weird 'cos all through primary school i was the tallest, and it's only now, in yr11 (just doing my gcse's) that everyone is catching up. it's really cool 'cos all the lads i know are taller than me!! woohooo! i hate being the tallest

i like guys that are either the same height as me or a few inches taller but i don't mind that much.

kerrie
--x--

www.faceparty.com/_ice_faerie_ - visit me!
kerrielouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread June 9th, 2002, 05:37 AM   #65
Raptor
St. Valentines

so how can i grow another 2 inches then? i really wanna!
Unread June 10th, 2002, 05:40 PM   #66
dulcinea
Cupid

dulcinea is just really nicedulcinea is just really nicedulcinea is just really nicedulcinea is just really nice

Try using the rack.

seriously now, if you're a guy, you've probably still some growing to do. Me, I've been stuck at 4'11" since the seventh grade. So I don't wanna hear your complaining about how you're not tall enough or can't grow. :P
"Sometimes a cliché is all I've got: Time heals all wounds—time and, of course, [...] other people. Did you know that every ounce of another woman's saliva that you swallow [...] shaves a week off the healing process? It's a true and totally scientific fact. I distinctly remember reading it in the Science section of the New York Times this morning."
-Dan Savage

"The fact is, finding someone to love requires thick skin, an open heart, nerves of steel, and an assload of luck."
-Dategirl
dulcinea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread June 10th, 2002, 05:47 PM   #67
Truth

i was never tall, but maybe cause my back got screwed up during weight training back in highschool. Realisitically I should be 5'9" but I am only a measly 5'7 1/2"...to to tall, not to short, but for me I wish I were a little bit taller, I wish I were a baller
Unread June 10th, 2002, 09:09 PM   #68
ShRt SwEEt*n*SexY
Casanova

ShRt SwEEt*n*SexY is an unknown quantity at this point

well i'd hopr the guy would be taller since i'm only 5' but if i was taller i don't think it owuld matter either my b/f is 6'1 and it's not a problem.
" Love is different than you think. It's never in a song or on a TV screen. Love is harder than a word said at the right time and everything is alright. Love is different than you think" Caedmons Call
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we cannot see" Hebrews 11:1
formerly grrr8614
ShRt SwEEt*n*SexY is offline   Reply With Quote