Members: 15,361
Threads: 37,904
Online: 62

Newest Member: jdee870

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Chase

Notices

The Chase Places, People, Roses... everything involved in the dating game, as well as including that First Kiss and more! New home of FLIRTATION LOCATION and THE GAME

Unread March 4th, 2010, 12:43 PM   #1
Harbinger

Harbinger is on a distinguished road
Default I've been messing around with my bestfriend's girlfriend

I wasn't exactly sure where to place this thread so excuse me if it is misplaced.

A little background on the story. I have a friend that I've known since gradeschool. We're both in our mid twenties, home owners, and have steady careers. He has a live in girlfriend who he has been dating around almost six years now. About two years ago, I guess she started flirting with me, we're both usually drunk when this events happen. She would flirt with me and I suppose I would flirt back. I thought nothing of it. Two years ago at a party I happen to get a bloody nose out of random. She wisks me away to a private bathroom where she is nursing me. Next thing I know she starts going for my belt buckle. I tell her NO straight up and stop her. I don't tell her boyfriend.

A year or so ago another key moment. Another party at my friend in questions house. A bunch of people present. Her and I are both drunk. Sometime during the party we find ourselves outside between the garage and the door. She starts putting my hands on her body and she starts kissing me. I'm telling her that her boyfriend is my bestfriend. She says she doesn't car. My hands are still on her from my own will. She starts going for my buckle and I point her towards the garage. She grabs me by the buckle and leads me to the garage. We enter only to find mutual friends in the garage. That doesn't stop her. She still is placing my hands over her breasts while her hand is down my pants. I manage to stop it. Tell these mutual friends that she is drunk and is nothing to worry about. They remain silent.

Three weeks ago another get together that involves drinking. After a night of drinking I sleep over a friend in questions place. Both the girlfriend and my friend go to their bedroom and I'm on the couch. I wake up to her voice. She is standing in the kitchen walkway with her back to me sliding down her pjs and underware. I make my way to her and I'm all over her. I'm on my knees, I'm kissing her, I'm getting her turned on anyway I can. We make our way to the couch where she gets on top of me and we have sex. Her boyfriend of six years and my childhood friend is mere feet away from us sleeping. During the middle of our sexual conquest, I kinda sing a tune of "I'm messing with my bestfriends girlfriend" and she laughs. We finish, kiss for a bit, and she goes to lay next to her boyfriend.

I wake up the next morning, realize what I did, but feel nothing. I make my way home and I am actually there later hanging out. Messy situation I know. Her and I don't even speak about what we have done when sober, but get a few drinks in us and we're all over each other.
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 4th, 2010, 02:10 PM   #2
BecKerr
Casanova

BecKerr is a name known to allBecKerr is a name known to allBecKerr is a name known to allBecKerr is a name known to allBecKerr is a name known to allBecKerr is a name known to all
Default Re: I've been messing around with my bestfriend's girlfriend

Um, STOP DRINKING!!
I cant believe you are okay with this! If you really are a good friend to your friend, you will tell him what you have done. Otherwise, you can only pray that Karma doesnt kick your ass as hard as it should!
You are completely in the wrong here....
BecKerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 4th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #3
Harbinger

Harbinger is on a distinguished road

At this point now, if she came onto to me sober, it would be very difficult to say no.
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 4th, 2010, 05:19 PM   #4
kuju
well-traveled

kuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond repute

so.... in other words, you're an asshole, and she's a cheater?

Stop drinking. Talk to her sober and find out what the fuck is going on in her head. What does she want? What do you want? and is someone who cheats when they're drunk really worth losing your best friend over?

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

kuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 4th, 2010, 07:28 PM   #5
Fresh_Start
Flirtatious

Fresh_Start is on a distinguished road

Wow...okay.

Well first of all, I think you should admit part responsiblity for your actions of the first two "episodes" If a girl was to come onto you, you have the right and free will to refuse and say no. So how is it that you were led to the 'garages'? (can anyone explain? Im from England) Especially since its your BEST FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND. You shouldnt of even allowed her to be alone with you, ignored her if you have to.

Im not saying you led her on, but you didnt exactly ever give her a blunt, straight message.

Now in your last big paragraph, you somewhat took responsibility for what you did, which I think is a good start. Of course what you did was extremely wrong, especially mocking the situation whilst having sex with this girl?! What you have basically written states that you were literally laughing behind your friends back and getting as muuch as you can from the situation.

How you can act as if this never happened is beyond me. There comes a point where you and this girl need to sit down and have a mature conversation about what happens next. Do you see them together on regular occasions? Does she act differently around her boyfriend now? How are you with your best friend? Have things changed at all?

At this point, I dont agree on telling your best friend about what happened. Now I know this might seem like bad advice, but I believe that MAYBE, just maybe it was a one off, but then again there was more than one time where an incident happened with you and her. However, maybe there is a chance she will realise what a horrible mistake she made and begins to appreciate what she really has.

Its a tough situation, sure. Right now, you should answer my questions a couple of paragraphs up and you should really think about the future between all 3 of you. Please post back and let us know what happens, Im very interested!
Fresh_Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 10th, 2010, 03:22 PM   #6
Method2MyMadness

Method2MyMadness is on a distinguished road

Don't feel anything? You should feel like a piece of crap, just like her! Like posted above, the best advice you've been given is to stop drinking, at least when both of you are at the same party. If I were your friend and I found out, I would drop-kick you right in the jaw and dump that broad.
Method2MyMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 10th, 2010, 03:58 PM   #7
Fusion Cuisine
St. Valentines

Fusion Cuisine has a reputation beyond reputeFusion Cuisine has a reputation beyond reputeFusion Cuisine has a reputation beyond reputeFusion Cuisine has a reputation beyond reputeFusion Cuisine has a reputation beyond reputeFusion Cuisine has a reputation beyond reputeFusion Cuisine has a reputation beyond reputeFusion Cuisine has a reputation beyond reputeFusion Cuisine has a reputation beyond reputeFusion Cuisine has a reputation beyond reputeFusion Cuisine has a reputation beyond repute

Do you want advice on something? Perhaps like how to grow a soul? Or is this thread more of a case of "See what an asshole I am! Awesome, huh?!" ? Singing a song indeed...
Fusion Cuisine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 10th, 2010, 04:57 PM   #8
AustiN
Love Guru

AustiN is infamous around these partsAustiN is infamous around these parts

eh if i were you I'd do you're friend justice and tell him that his gf is a slut, I actually don't think you are very at fault and here is why, SHE intiated, you did not, is what u did wrong? yes bigtime, BUT she is the one who is really evil here, and if ur a true friend u will tell ur friend
AustiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 10th, 2010, 05:42 PM   #9
Method2MyMadness

Method2MyMadness is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustiN View Post
eh if i were you I'd do you're friend justice and tell him that his gf is a slut, I actually don't think you are very at fault and here is why, SHE intiated, you did not, is what u did wrong? yes bigtime, BUT she is the one who is really evil here, and if ur a true friend u will tell ur friend
True friend? I hate to disagree, but a true friend wouldn't have sex with their buddy's girlfriend, regardless of who initiates.
Method2MyMadness is offline   Reply With Quote