Members: 15,355
Threads: 38,086
Online: 35

Newest Member: themeebs

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > The Sex Shop

Notices

The Sex Shop Everything from masturbation to sex to periods to pregnancy to anything sexually related. We're one hell of a well-rounded forum.

Unread September 13th, 2008, 06:59 AM   #1
lotek38
Flirtatious

lotek38 is on a distinguished road
Default Guys Only, Can you tell if a woman is good in bed?

Hi Guys,
I was wondering if you have anyway of telling if a woman will be any good in bed without actually getting her in bed and taking her for a test drive.
lotek38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 13th, 2008, 09:08 AM   #2
Gezus
Some Weirdo

Gezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Guys Only, Can you tell if a woman is good in bed?

I don't know if there is a way. Generally, the hotter women who look like they might have implants and that all the guys want to go out with as opposed to finding a decent woman are your best bet. But even then, they might just be dolls who look nice to get guys but aren't good in bed at all.
Gezus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 13th, 2008, 01:13 PM   #3
PhoenixDown
St. Valentines

PhoenixDown is just really nicePhoenixDown is just really nicePhoenixDown is just really nicePhoenixDown is just really nice

Any woman can be great in bed if you can open up and help her release her inhibitions.
PhoenixDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 14th, 2008, 11:46 AM   #4
lotek38
Flirtatious

In my experience most American women are all hung up on their bodies. They have trouble relaxing and enjoy the experience. Americans in general are a bunch of sex obsessed prudes. Europeans and Asians in general have a much less tense judgmental attitude about sex. They tend to see it more as something happy healthy adults enjoy.

Often American women are not orgasmic at all about 40% or so. Most that are have one or two or three orgasms and are grateful as hell. It is rare that you will find a truly hot woman that can have 30+ orgasms at a go, but they are out there.

I believe that the criteria are: Over 37 with kids, Comfortable with their bodies, Comfortable with you, Masturbate on a regular basis, sensual.

I have only been with one woman in her 20s that was truly hot. And I am only aware of 2 others. All of the hotties are 37+, and have had kids, for blood flow, and have done / do keggels, for awareness and muscle tone.

Women canít enjoy sex if they are thinking about how their bodies look naked, if they have stubble, is their hair mussed, makeup smudged, breast sags, are their stretch marks grouse, etc, etc. Corporate America has mind fucked women into believing that every part of their bodies is inadequate, needs processing, and attention before it will be acceptable. BULLSHIT. It not only drains the money of women but severally gets in the way of their OWN enjoyment. The 17 year old guy thought the fake tits gals were hot. They almost never are. I avoid the type. Miss Nude California was a Zero in bed which is typical of the type. Look for a woman that is NOT overly concerned with her looks, clothes and hair. If she spends more than 45 minutes getting ready to walk out the door itís a bad sign.

Comfortable with you, if she is not comfortable with you, trust you, comfortable with the environment, comfortable with the idea of having sex with you, comfortable with the entire situation. All of this is required for a really good time. Women that canít relax and enjoy the moment are not good in bed because their minds are elsewhere.

Masturbate on a regular basis. All truly hot women do this. They enjoy their bodies and pleasure for its own sake. They know what they like. They keep their equipment in good working order, tuned up and ready to go. So many women are like rusted pick-up-trucks out in the weeds that havenít been started all winter. Starting them up reminds me of some women I have known. They were fun in the respect that it took time and skill to get them started and idling, they were amazed that they could get revved up and they were so dam grateful for their one or 2 medium sized orgasms they loved me. My woman is like a race car. Most women are like Toyota Carolas or worse.

Sensual, if she doesnít truly enjoy a good massage, I have little use for her. Try running a rose lightly over her face and then kissing her eyelids gently. She should delight in touch, and smell.

These are not foolproof, but if a woman has the above qualities, the proper relationship with the right lover, then she can learn to tap into the goddess energy and go places most women and no men can even dream of. Women have an amazing capacity for pleasure. Itís beyond pleasure, a transcendental religious experience that is mind altering.
That is a truly Hot Woman. I have never known of one that was gorgeous. They all seem to look like normal women, average to attractive.
Unread September 14th, 2008, 06:23 PM   #5
automorphism
Cupid

automorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond reputeautomorphism has a reputation beyond repute

You do realize, lotek38, that your post will be insulting or offensive to most people here, myself included.
Unread September 14th, 2008, 08:27 PM   #6
Carnation
Instant Breakfast

Carnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond reputeCarnation has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.

That was so biased I'm actually irritated. You basically just opened the floodgates my dear.

Oh, and you'll find that most women, American or not, are insecure about their bodies.

"Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
-C.S. Lewis
Carnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 14th, 2008, 11:39 PM   #7
PhoenixDown
St. Valentines

PhoenixDown is just really nicePhoenixDown is just really nicePhoenixDown is just really nicePhoenixDown is just really nice

I think lotek38 raises some good points.

A lot of women do have trouble relaxing and enjoying the experience because there is this constant stream of worry that her mother, father, pastor, neighbor, or society will cast judgment on her because, god forbid, she had sex.

Its so obvious but at the same time its not. Guys just don't think that way - can you even picture a guy asking his father for permission to sleep with the beauty queen? Or even better what the fathers response would be? Girls don't really seem to be aware of how deep this is on the subconscious level.

The funny part is once you see it for what it is, you can see how many of our dating rituals are built around it -- from late night dates, to the "gee my car ran out of gas, can you believe that" excuses.
PhoenixDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 15th, 2008, 02:00 AM   #8
lotek38
Flirtatious

Who would ever think of calling a guy a slut, no he is a ladies man to be admired and envied by his friends. It's different for women. Women have tons of psychlogocial baggage about sex that men just don't have. Pitty as women have vastly more ability for pleasure in sex than men do.
Unread September 15th, 2008, 02:38 PM   #9
Brad
Love Guru

Brad is an unknown quantity at this point

Some good points. I dont know why people get so insulted so easily. Must be real difficult to deal in a relationship with someone like this.

I too have found older women part. those with kids are much better in bed. They are beyond worrying about their bodies and are a lot less neurotic. The noob who mentioned plastic surgery as a way of telling if a women is good in bed needs to shake their heads. While those women look good with their clothes on many have psychological problems that made them change their bodies anyway.

the other thing is fat women generally are real good in bed. They know a guy is with them NOT based on their looks so they have to perform circus acts to get an approval rating.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 15th, 2008, 06:39 PM   #10
Pepsiholic
Love Guru

Pepsiholic is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure how to describe a bad sex partner. I don't think any of mine were bad, but was any better than the other? I'm not so sure. I think at the time of the sexual act they felt like the best. That's how things seem to me. Hell, I had 3 women tell me that I was the best they ever had. Heh, I doubt it. I think it's more of a getting caught up in the moment with the person you are with. At least, that's what it is to me.
Unread September 15th, 2008, 07:29 PM   #11
Gezus
Some Weirdo

Gezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to beholdGezus is a splendid one to behold

I don't really see how what lotek38 says is offensive... Maybe I'm just too young to see it?
Gezus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread September 15th, 2008, 09:01 PM   #12
Brad
Love Guru

Brad is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsiholic View Post
I'm not sure how to describe a bad sex partner. I don't think any of mine were bad, but was any better than the other? I'm not so sure. I think at the time of the sexual act they felt like the best. That's how things seem to me. Hell, I had 3 women tell me that I was the best they ever had. Heh, I doubt it. I think it's more of a getting caught up in the moment with the person you are with. At least, that's what it is to me.
Not to bust your bubble but women always tell their current lover that they are the best they ever had. They know how to appeal to the guy's ego. Once they get togeather with their girlfriends though they laugh at the size of your penis ( or in my case brag about it's size) and your lame attempts at pleasuring them.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 31st, 2009, 02:30 PM   #13
mickiedaniels

mickiedaniels can only hope to improve

such an offensive post.
mickiedaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 31st, 2009, 02:44 PM   #14
Nurseman
Elite Romantic

Nurseman is a splendid one to beholdNurseman is a splendid one to beholdNurseman is a splendid one to beholdNurseman is a splendid one to beholdNurseman is a splendid one to beholdNurseman is a splendid one to beholdNurseman is a splendid one to beholdNurseman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiedaniels View Post
such an offensive post.
You have something better? Why are you digging up such an ol thread?
Nurseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 31st, 2009, 04:56 PM   #15
kuju
well-traveled

kuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond reputekuju has a reputation beyond repute

ARGH! I didn't even notice it was old! And I was going to say that I didn't really find it offensive at all, and that it DID have truth to it. Bah.

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

kuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 31st, 2009, 07:52 PM   #16
Ani
Flirtatious

Ani is a jewel in the roughAni is a jewel in the roughAni is a jewel in the rough

I'm not a guy, but a (female) friend of mine thinks you can get a rough idea of how good someone is in bed by how good they are at kissing.

I'm not sure how correct that is.. I've kissed some bad kissers but never slept with them.
Ani is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 31st, 2009, 08:32 PM   #17
rodgerjones2
Casanova

rodgerjones2 is a name known to allrodgerjones2 is a name known to allrodgerjones2 is a name known to allrodgerjones2 is a name known to allrodgerjones2 is a name known to allrodgerjones2 is a name known to all

Since were all resurrecting this thead this is what I go by.

"If she can dance; she can sex"
rodgerjones2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 1st, 2009, 05:28 PM   #18
redreine
Flirtatious

redreine is on a distinguished road

Women in general need to have a better self-image and get this "sex is dirty" mentality to just LEAVE.

At the same time, men need to quit treating women like they are disgusting or that they are pieces of meat.

It's like a vicious circle with men and women.

Some things that can be very frustrating? Let's start with the great pubic hair debate. Really? Everyone is welcome to have a preference. However. It is downright STUPID to not make love to a woman because she has pubic hair. (or in some cases because she doesn't.) (and the same goes for women. I've not heard of many women saying no to sex because of the man's choice in shaven or not, but I'm sure they're out there)

Sorry my post is kind of all over the place, I'm a little tired. :-P
Unread February 25th, 2009, 10:31 PM   #19
fire_n_rescue_baby
Casanova

fire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the roughfire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the roughfire_n_rescue_baby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by automorphism View Post
You do realize, lotek38, that your post will be insulting or offensive to most people here, myself included.
I know this for guys only and I appoligize but I agree and someone who would compare a woman to a car tells me that the maturity is seriously lacking and maturity is what makes great lovers.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
fire_n_rescue_baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread March 15th, 2009, 05:53 PM   #20
MasterXMind
Flirtatious

MasterXMind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_n_rescue_baby View Post
I know this for guys only and I appoligize but I agree and someone who would compare a woman to a car tells me that the maturity is seriously lacking and maturity is what makes great lovers.
Ad hominem.
MasterXMind is offline   Reply With Quote