Members: 15,633
Threads: 38,443
Online: 44

Newest Member: akp2126

Go Back   The Relationship Forums > The Relationship > Down in the Dumps

Notices

Down in the Dumps Breaking up is a difficult time. How does it go? Denial, Anger, acceptance? No... that's not it. Come to this forum to find out what it's really like.

Unread January 30th, 2007, 12:05 AM   #1
imjustagirl

imjustagirl is on a distinguished road
Default Why wont he leave me alone

there was this guy that seemed to be really interested in me doing all the right things then one day something changed it was like overnight he changed his mind (of course after i started to care about him)it was like he didnt even care and seemed to be someone completly different.The only thing is he shows up where he knows ill be and will message me sometimes ( i think to see if ill answer). so can any guy out there please tell why. if he dosnt want to be with me and treating me like he never did then why does he care. why wont he just leave me alone so i can get over it. Any one with the answer to this question or that has any advice. im all ears
imjustagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 30th, 2007, 12:43 AM   #2
Kuky
Administrator

Kuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond reputeKuky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why wont he leave me alone

Well, what have you tried so far? Have you told him how you felt, for starters? I get the feeling you're both just quietly trying to decipher one another's games or something...
Unread January 30th, 2007, 12:55 AM   #3
imjustagirl

well i havnt tried anything because if hes not interested anymore than what can i do about it. i did tell him that i cared about him and he seemed to careless. Then he went where he knew id be with another girl two days later. needless to say we got into but if you ask me he went there to cause drama i just gave into it. ever since hes shown up where i work when he knew id be there and at the bars i go to when he never went there before. i didnt answer his messages so he keeps sending me the same one over and over because he nows its eating my minutes. But why if he dosnt care why not just leave me alone.
Unread January 30th, 2007, 01:34 AM   #4
Kiliox
Flirtatious

Kiliox is on a distinguished road

You haven't told him that you don't like him anymore. From what I gather he seems to still be interested, and he is a dick.
Unread January 30th, 2007, 05:02 AM   #5
Dinkum Pommie
Love Guru

Dinkum Pommie is on a distinguished road

Could be that he's trying to get you to notice him, I figure he's interested.

I think it could be a good idea to just say to him that you've seen him everywhere and he's texting you excessivly and you want to know what he wants, perhaps threatenting to block his number and/or to get a restraining order to force him to come out with it
Dinkum Pommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 30th, 2007, 04:07 PM   #6
Aero
Love Guru

Aero is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a little vague.

But from the OP the general consensus is that he's interested.
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread January 30th, 2007, 05:16 PM   #7
imjustagirl

if he is interested then why the sudden withdrawl and sudden change in attitude. this is why im soooo confused. its driving me crazy. i ust want to move on but its ust about impossible when i see him all the time.
Unread January 30th, 2007, 05:33 PM   #8
jadore

jadore is on a distinguished road

It sounds like classic gameplaying to me. You just have to decide whether you've got the patience to put up with it. Word of warning-- At this rate, a time may come when these "feelings" you have for him become hostile, provided you allow him to continue to toy with you.

There's nothing preventing you from being assertive and putting an end to the games if it's really bothering you. Sometimes you have to cut people off if you feel they're toxic.

It's your choice.
jadore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 9th, 2007, 12:56 AM   #9
throttle06
Flirtatious

throttle06 is on a distinguished road

come out and tell him you want to be with him and for him to take it or leave it... You can either play the "im hard to get game" like he's obviously playing or you can be the bigger person and tell him how u really feel. If it doesnt work out the way you expected you can always dump him later... thats the great thing about relationships
throttle06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread February 9th, 2007, 11:27 PM   #10
Da Hui

Da Hui is an unknown quantity at this point

From what I can tell by what you have said is that he was all nice and really seemed interested, and as soon as he picked up on the fact that you are starting to like him, he decided to make u chase after him. So basically he is interested, but is also an immature dick.